Copyright Infringement: Notice Under Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Steve and Kate’s Camp respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. Steve and Kate’s Camp may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate access to its online sites or platforms for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others, and/or remove materials that infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that a work of yours (e.g., artwork, photo, text, etc.) has been copied or is otherwise used in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement on our sites or platforms, you may notify us as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your DMCA complaint to be valid under the DMCA, please provide Steve and Kate’s Camp’s designated agent (see below) the following information:
- – A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright in the work that is allegedly infringed.
- – Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- – Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Steve and Kate’s Camp to locate the material.
- – Information reasonably sufficient to permit Steve and Kate’s Camp to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- – A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- – A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- By mail:
Steve and Kate’s Camp
150 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94111
Attn: Copyright Agent
- By phone:
- By e‑mail:
[email protected] (please use subject line “Attn: Copyright Agent – DMCA Copyright Notice”)
Steve and Kate’s Camp’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Please note that whether or not Steve and Kate’s Camp disables access to or removes content, Steve and Kate’s Camp may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the person who posted the content and/or may take other reasonable steps to notify such person that Steve and Kate’s Camp has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other violation.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(f)), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability, including civil penalties, monetary damages, and attorneys’ fees and costs.
If you are submitting a Counter-Notice under the DMCA based on content that has been removed or disabled by Steve and Kate’s Camp, please use the same contact information specified above.