Imagine a summer of extraordinary possibilities.
Imagine a place where your children can decide minute by minute what they want to explore; where they can make their own goals and choose how to complete them; where they can simply spend the whole day with old friends or hang out with new ones. As a child, the times I remember best were the ones spent outside the box of the everyday ordinary... doing the extraordinary. My extraordinary could be as simple as meeting someone new, or as complicated as selling grandma on my latest business venture. This summer, we'll challenge the ordinary, to give your children a space to explore their own extraordinary. The possibilities are endless! And the memories made will be hard to beat! - Hannah
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Atherton
- Water activities will happen on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (or on especially hot days, as needed). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Our last week (Aug 14-18) will be busier than other weeks as families from other nearby locations join us after their camps close. We'll have tons of stuff, staff, and fun, but we do like to give families a heads up.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 18, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out our other Peninsula sites with different camp dates: Los Altos - (June 12 - Aug 11) San Mateo - (June 12 - Aug 11)
Information coming soon.
Sign up to our email list to receive updates on all events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.