READY FOR SUMMER?
When kids explore, make mistakes, and learn, magical things happen and new worlds open up. I'm here at Steve & Kate's because I believe that when we as adults model respect and trust for kids, we help them know that they are capable, even when the going gets tough. I would love to talk with you - feel free to give me a call or drop me an email any time! - Cody
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Berkeley
- This location is an urban campus with a play structure but only a very small artificial field.
- There is a Steve & Kate's door bell to ring when the gate is closed. Please do not ring the school's buzzer.
- Pie Day Friday will take place after lunch, 12:30-1:00, across the street at Strawberry Creek Park.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
There is a small parking lot in front of the school off of University Ave. If you are planning on staying for a tour on your first day, please use the paid parking on University Ave. directly in front of the school. Please do not block the large gate for any reason.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.