I wish I could be a camper!
I searched high and low for the right camp job, and after four years trying to find the right now, I found Steve & Kate's. I wanted to be a camper myself - "Sign me up Mom, I'm ready to go!" Now I get to be the one who is providing such an amazing program to kids from all over the Berkeley area and beyond.
I am a problem solver by nature, so getting to see kiddos explore and find their own ways and solutions in a free and creative environment just warms my heart so much. I can't wait to help your child become an independent and motivated thinker! - Jessica
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Berkeley
- Week one will be our busiest week of camp while we welcome our friends from the Oakland site. There is a Steve & Kate's door bell to ring when the gate is closed. Please do not ring the school's buzzer.
- Magic and Pokemon Cards are welcome in Berkeley, and can be played from 9:00-9:30, 12:30-1:00, and 4:00-4:30.
- Pie Day Friday will take place after lunch, 12:30-1:00, across the street at Strawberry Creek Park.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 12 - Aug 11, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
There is a small parking lot in front of the school off of University Ave. If you are planning on staying for a tour on your first day, please use the paid parking on University Ave. directly in front of the school. Please do not block the large gate for any reason.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.