Together, we will make this summer unforgettable
Heading into my fifth summer with Steve & Kate's, my goal is to create a memorable summer experience for every camper by providing the freedom to create, learn and play in a safe environment without boundaries. Myself, along with the entire Beverly Hills team, will be there for you and your camper to answer questions, encourage personal growth and to help foster lasting friendships. See you at camp!
323-205-2308 | email@example.com
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Beverly Hills
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Basketball/Soccer/Capture The Flag
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - Classic slice of pizza with mozzarella & homemade sauce from Fill Good Catering. Vegan cheese available upon request.
- Spaghetti - Whole wheat spaghetti noodles with ground beef meat sauce. (DF,SF,EF, Gluten Free & VG option available upon request)
- Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo - Fettuccine noodles with Chicken breast In alfredo sauce. (SF)
- Sweet & Sour Chicken - Stir-fried chicken topped with sweet and sour sauce served with white rice. (SF, EF)
- Veggie Chow Mein - Stir-fried Chow Mein noodles with celery and carrots. (VG,EF,DF, gluten-free option available upon request)
- Taquitos - Baked beef taquitos served with side sour cream and guacamole. (EF, SF)
- Chicken Quesadilla - Shredded chicken with melted Mexican cheese in between flour tortilla served with side sour cream and guacamole. (SF,EF) Gluten-free & VG option available upon request.
- Lemongrass Chicken - Baked chicken flavored with lemongrass served with white rice. (SF,EF,DF,GF)
- Veggie Pad See Ew - Stir-fried thick rice noodles with egg and broccoli. (VG, DF)
- Chicken Fingers - Baked chicken fingers served with dipping sauce. (DF, GF)
- Beef Sliders - Angus beef patty topped with American Cheese served on a slider bun with a side of lettuce and tomatoes. Gluten & DF free option available upon request.
Jun 18 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
The camp entrance is located one and half blocks south of Burton Way, on the east side of North Clark Drive. There is ample street parking around the building, but be sure to check signs that restrict parking on certain days. There is a Loading Zone directly in front of the camp entrance for Curbside drop-off/pick-up, but it is limited to 10 minutes, and we ask that you do not leave your car unattended. Camp staff will be available to greet and assist you.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(39 days of camp)