I'm inspired by kids, and that's why I work at Steve & Kate's Camp. I love summer, because it's a time when children can play freely and let their imaginations run wild. My team and I provide the tools, and the kids provide the bright ideas. My job during the summer is to make sure your children are safe, comfortable, and learning lots of important things that aren't taught in school. Please reach out with questions, suggestions, or just to say hello! It's going to be a great summer. - Claire
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Boston
- Boston families must submit additional paperwork before they are able to attend. The online orientation has links to that paperwork.
- Due to restrictions outside our control, families in Boston will not be able to purchase single Day Passes. We encourage families to purchase 5 Day Passes and know that our automatic refund policy will take care of any unused days.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 18, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Camp entrance is at the NE side of campus, at the intersection of Pilgrim Road and Short Street. Parking can only be accessed via the entrance to Pilgrim Road on Brookline Ave, where it meets Riverway/Fenway. Transportation will not be provided in 2017. Please contact Claire with any questions about getting to camp.
Mommy Poppins Boston Bestie Finalist 2016
Sign up to our email list to receive updates on all events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.