Can't get enough of summer
I have over eight years in the out-of-school time industry and I love the environment because it offers the freedom for kids to choose, make mistakes, and learn from those mistakes. I have a background in education and counseling and love to spend time building relationships with campers, especially the ones who sometimes struggle in traditional school settings, and see them soar in out of school programs. My favorite things to do outside of camp are swim, climb and laze in the sun.
617-315-4387 | [email protected]
This camp must comply with regulations of Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the Boston Health Department.
Unique things about this location
- Camp will be in a different part of the school this year, making for a more cohesive studio set up. The entrance will be the same though!
- The Winsor campus is completely fenced in and incredibly safe, with full time security at the entrance!
- We will not be using the turf fields at Winsor but will have access to tons of great open grass space.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Boston
- Boston families must submit additional paperwork before they are able to attend. All required paperwork can be found on the Massachusetts tab of the Online Orientation (linked below).
- Due to restrictions outside our control, families in Boston will not be able to purchase single Day Passes. We encourage families to purchase 5 Day Passes and know that our automatic refund policy will take care of any unused days.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
The camp entrance is to the left of the front doors of The Winsor School- in the new athletic complex. Use 99 Pilgrim Rd as the address in your GPS to take you to the front of the building. Parking is available at the front of the school for drop off and pick up. Rolling drop off is also available right a curbside- just drop 'em and go!
Buy 1 or moreLocal code prevents us from offering this option at this location.
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device