Give kids choice, amazing things happen.
I love being apart of not just a camp but a community where parents trust me to be apart of their ‘village’. I enjoy being able to create an environment for kids to safely test creative boundaries, make mistakes while gaining trust in their own decisions, and learn to further respect others as well as themselves. It’s rewarding to see returning campers show up on the first day of camp so comfortable it’s as if camp never ended the year before. Or to see a first time 5-year-old by the end of summer who gains so much confidence and independence from making their own choices that it surprises their parent to see them run off in excitement at check-in without a hug goodbye.
415-604-0078 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- Tours will be available between 8:00-9:30am daily wth the last tour starting at 9:15am.
- Weather permitting, water activities will be offered Tuesdays & Thursdays. Please bring a swimsuit and towel if your camper would like to participate.
- A massive playground & climbing structure that will be open when studios are not. (8-9:30am, 12:30-1pm, 4-5:30pm)
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Corte Madera
- There will be curbside check-in stations available in the morning from 8:00 am to 9:45 am. If you arrive outside of these hours, please check-in and check-out in our camp HQ.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Information coming soon.