Summer can't come soon enough.
After a long history of running camps, I have learned that my favorite part is seeing kids smile, hearing them laugh, watching the counselors entertain, and of course, making memories to last a lifetime. It is such a pleasure to be a part of this community. If you see me around, say "hey!" If you don't, then shoot me a note or give me a call, and I'll find you! I'm here to make this summer and this community better than it ever has been, and I will go to the ends of the earth to make that happen. - Jess
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Cupertino
- The entrance to camp will be located on DeAnza Blvd next to the church. The exit from the parking lot will be on Stevens Creek.
- Campers are welcome to bring trading/playing cards (i.e. Pokemon, Magic, etc) to Cupertino. We'll have campers keep them in the HQ or their backpacks until the afternoons when anyone may play. We discourage campers from making trades of these cards at camp.
- During the last week of camp (Jul 31-Aug 4) our layout will change. All the same activities will be available but they will be in different classrooms. Feel free to come in a bit early that week for an additional tour.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 12 - Aug 4, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
When arriving at camp please enter through our gate off of DeAnza Blvd. (next to the church). When exiting camp you will use the Steven's Creek gate to the south of the school's parking lot.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.