Camp is in my blood.
My childhood was shaped by my summer camp experiences and it is such a joy to be a part of that now for so many Denver kids. I've been working with kids in outdoor education for 10 years. I also love theater, improv and gymnastics. My favorite part of each summer is watching kids and staff have transformative experiences.
720-439-7785 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- We are lucky to have the use of a few green grassy outdoor fields and a big gym for our sports and all-camp activities!
- We offer our Slip N Slide on Tuesdays and Thursdays so bring a swimsuit! We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel. We will sometimes offer our Water Maze on other days but that's not as wet and can be done in regular clothes if your camper wants.
- Here in Colorado we often have afternoon storm bursts. If lightning is involved, we will go into lightning drill and everyone will be inside. If this occurs during your pickup time, if it is safe, you may come inside at the door by the playground.
- We offer Go Karts at our Denver site, we will have helmets but we encourage you to bring yours from home if you wish.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Denver
- The state of Colorado mandates that all campers attending this location provide some additional paperwork. Click the button below to find out more.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD BEFORE THEIR FIRST DAY in order to attend our Denver location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Limited parking is available in the "loop" just north of the school. Additional parking is available in the northwest lot behind the gym.