I love camp!
After 16 years of working at various summer camps across the country, I just can’t get enough. As a shy child with varied interests like soccer, science, and drawing, I was a bit of a social misfit. Camp was an amazing outlet for me. A place where it was ok to be a goof, where my uniqueness was celebrated, even encouraged.
Do I love that I get to play dodgeball and make friendship bracelets as part of my job, absolutely. But providing a place where campers learn to respect each other, take creative risks, and feel more comfortable being their authentic selves, that is what keeps bringing me back.
Hope to see you this summer!
- Chas and Ollie (the camp dog)
About Ollie: He's a 24lb, 2-year-old rescue from MaxFund. His favorite things are belly rubs, smelling EVERYTHING, and watching me retrieve his toy after refusing to fetch. He's a very mellow dog and is great at cheering up campers. He's definitely a camp favorite!
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Denver
- The state of Colorado mandates that all campers attending this location provide some additional paperwork. Click the button below to find out more.
- Due to state regulations, CAMPERS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD BEFORE THEIR FIRST DAY in order to attend our Denver location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 12 - Aug 11, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Limited parking is available in the "loop" just north of the school. Additional parking is available in the northwest lot behind the gym.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.