Why do I love Steve & Kate's?
This is my fifth summer at Steve & Kate's, and I love what I get to do because of the amazing kids I have the privilege of working with. It might sound cheesy, but I really hope to touch the lives of each of my campers in an impactful way. For some, it may simply be that they look back on their camp experience with fond memories. But for others, it will forever change the way they feel about themselves and the world around them. When kids feel uninhibited, it's amazing what they will do. I hope to create a space where children feel uplifted, rather than constrained by adults, because that's when they really flourish! - Jeanne
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Los Angeles - Hancock Park
- Our first day of camp is June 13th, which is a Tuesday.
- If you arrive at camp between 10am-3pm please ring the buzzer at the main entrance of the school so we can come to let you in.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 13 - Aug 11, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
We will be using the main school entrance on the corner of June and 2nd. There is plenty of street parking available in front of the school on June Street.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.