Let's create a world where kids can be kids.
Hi there, families! Going into my fourth year with Steve & Kate's, the returning staff and I are excited to share with you our new location at Sinai Akiba Academy! Our promise is to create a memorable summer experience for each camper by providing the freedom to think, learn and play in a safe environment without the typical boundaries. As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions! See you at a neighborhood event soon! - Robert
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Los Angeles - Westwood
- Families will receive via email a parking garage pass that they will need to print and distribute to ALL pickup people in order to be able to enter the garage. We will only be using the parking garage entrance on Ashton Avenue, which is one block south of Wilshire Boulevard.
- In keeping with the traditions of the school, any outside food brought to camp will either need to be vegetarian or have a visible Kosher label on the packaging.
- Weather permitting, we will have water activities the following weeks: June 26-30, July 3-7, July 10-14, July 17-21, July 31-August 4, and August 14-18. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 18, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
We will be parking in the school's underground garage. The entrance is on Ashton Avenue, one block south of Wilshire Boulevard. Please note, there is a security guard at the garage entrance that will ask for identification of the vehicle driver before allowing entrance. As such, please ensure that anyone dropping off or picking up your camper is listed in your Steve & Kate's Camp account as a "Pick Up Person".
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.