A summer of exploration and adventure
Some of my favorite childhood memories are from summer camp where I learned to believe in myself and got the sense that anything is possible. When presented the opportunity to run the Manhattan Beach Steve & Kate’s, I was excited at the thought of helping kids develop the confidence and sense of unlimited possibility that I got from camp. As I enter my second summer with Steve & Kate’s, I can't wait to share in new adventures and exploration with you and your family.
323-244-2089 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- On warm days we will have water activities available. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Manhattan Beach
- Curbside check-in/out will be open from 7:30-10am and again from 4-6:00pm. If you are dropping off and/or picking-up anytime between 10am-4pm please come to HQ located right inside the drop-off/pick-up gate.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer (AM) / Kickball (PM)
Dodgeball (AM) / Coneball (PM)
Hockey (AM) / Pillow Polo (PM)
Capture the Flag (AM) / Steal the Rubber Chicken (PM)
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Please park on John Street and enter through the John Street entrance just South of the school's roundabout drop-off.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device