Ready for summer?
In addition to this location, Steve & Kate’s Camp has dozens of others across 8 states and DC, so no matter where life takes you this summer, there should be one near you. As well as convenient locations, we’ll do you one better. You can attend any location that is still accepting registrations at the time you enroll. No need for advance notice—your Day Passes and Memberships are good at any location. Please note: Specific dates vary by location and are subject to change depending on school calendars. All camp locations are closed on Tuesday, July 4th, 2017.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Manhattan Beach
- On warm days we will have water activities available. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Our entrance is at 110 South Rowell Avenue. If you park on the nearby streets, please double check the street signs to avoid getting a parking ticket.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 18, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Information coming soon.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.