All about that imagination.
Creativity is a powerful tool and we're here to help your camper develop theirs. From blanket forts in the basement to epic adventures in the park, our imagination and passion for storytelling have made us who we are today. At Steve and Kate's we revel in the opportunity to help kids develop skills in an environment free from the constraints of more traditional learning methods. We look forward to meeting your family and together we'll make an amazing summer! - Jess & Amelia
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Manhattan - Kips Bay
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- Our studios will be located on the top floor this year for studios, however check-in and check-out will continue to be on the first floor.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 18, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Curbside Drop Off: On campus parking is limited to UNIS approved vehicles but there is limited street parking, parking at Waterside Plaza, and parking under the FDR. There is not parking in front of the school. NYPD will be actively patrolling the front and booting cars parked there.
Public Transit: The N,R,4,5,6 and the M15SBS, M34, M23 are all within easy walking distance.
If you're coming from Brooklyn or LIC we recommend the East River Ferry.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.