Summer Camping in New York City!
I heart New York and I know we all do. What could be better than a Summer Day Camp where kids get to choose between art, technology, sports, inflatable games and water activities, and all in the backyard urban jungle of the Upper East Side! I love the tight knit and local community surrounding Trevor Day School, and now you can join us easily from anywhere in the city (2nd Avenue Subway Lives!). As a local New Yorker, I will give your camper the opportunity to make choices, learn a new skill, meet a new friend, and all with a beautiful view of the East River. - Mike
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Manhattan - Upper East Side
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- A weekly schedule for Specials is posted below on this Upper East Side page. Check back to see when your favorite Specials will be brought out!
- Daily Tours are from 815AM-915AM!
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 18, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Information coming soon.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.