SUMMER CAMPING ON THE UPPER WEST SIDE!
I heart New York and I know we all do. What could be better than a Summer Day Camp where kids get to choose between art, technology, sports, inflatable games and water activities, and all in the urban jungle of the Upper West Side! I love the tight knit and local community surrounding Trevor Day Lower School, and now you can join us easily from anywhere in the city. As a local New Yorker, I will give your camper the opportunity to make choices, learn a new skill, meet a new friend, and all with a beautiful view of Central Park West.
646-902-6575 | email@example.com
Unique things about this location
- All sports will be played in our college-sized gym, with an outdoor terrace for games, Slip 'N Slide, and Breadmaking!
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Manhattan - Upper West Side
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- We will be CLOSED on Wednesday, July 4th.
- Check in and early morning activities (7:30-9:30AM) as well as check out and late afternoon activities (4PM-6PM) will be located on the first floor.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Inflatable Obstacle Course AM/ Soccer PM
Go Karts AM/ Dodgeball PM
Inflatable Obstacle Course AM/ Pillow Polo PM
Go Karts AM/ Kickball PM
Inflatable Obstacle Course AM/ Camper Choice Championship PM
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza.
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot Dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Cheese and Tomato Sandwich - Served on a Parker House Roll, w/ homestyle coleslaw & oranges from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese - Creamy mac-n-cheese served with BBQ baked beans & pineapple from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Turkey Cheddar Melt - Served with chilled broccoli and fresh fruit from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Hamburger - Hamburger with whole wheat roll, sweet potato wedges, & honeydew from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Eggplant Parmesan - Served with penne sweet corn & fresh fruit from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other Manhattan sites with different camp dates: Kips Bay - (Jun 25 - Aug 24) Lower Manhattan - (Jun 25 - Aug 24)
Limited Street Parking. Take the 1 train to 86th Street or the B,C train to 81st Street.
Buy 1 or more$130 per day
Buy 5 or more$110 per day
Buy 20 or more$100 per day
Membership$3,000 per child
(44 days of camp)