SUMMER CAMPING ON THE UPPER WEST SIDE!
I heart New York and I know we all do. What could be better than a Summer Day Camp where kids get to choose between art, technology, sports, inflatable games and water activities, and all in the urban jungle of the Upper West Side! I love the tight knit and local community surrounding Trevor Day Lower School, and now you can join us easily from anywhere in the city. As a local New Yorker, I will give your camper the opportunity to make choices, learn a new skill, meet a new friend, and all with a beautiful view of Central Park West.
646-902-6575 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- All sports will be played in our college-sized gym, with an outdoor terrace for games, Slip 'N Slide, and Breadmaking!
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Manhattan - Upper West Side
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- Check in and early morning activities (7:30-9:30AM) as well as check out and late afternoon activities (4PM-6PM) will be located on the first floor.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other Manhattan sites with different camp dates:Kips Bay - (Jun 25 - Aug 24)Lower Manhattan - (Jun 25 - Aug 24)
Limited Street Parking.Take the B,C or 1 trains to 86th Street
Buy 1 or more$130 per day
Buy 5 or more$110 per day
Buy 20 or more$100 per day
Membership$3,000 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device