NEW Steve & Kate’s BREAK™
Imagine a summer of extraordinary possibilities.
Imagine a place where your children can decide minute by minute what they want to explore; where they can make their own goals and choose how to complete them; where they can simply spend the whole day with old friends or hang out with new ones. As a child, the times I remember best were the ones spent outside the box of the everyday ordinary... doing the extraordinary. My extraordinary could be as simple as meeting someone new, or as complicated as selling grandma on my latest business venture. This summer, we'll challenge the ordinary, to give your children a space to explore their own extraordinary. The possibilities are endless! And the memories made will be hard to beat!
650-264-7831 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- We will have Water Wednesday's with our Slip and Slide. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- While our new location is laid out differently than other schools, our campers will be able to enjoy the entire innovative building while exploring camp. The large spaces with-in the building create a true community feeling. Come check it out at one of our pre-season events
- Our outdoor space is a completely enclosed turf area featuring a sandbox and small play structure. The space isn't huge, but very comfortable, safe and welcoming.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Menlo Park
- We ask that each camper bring a labeled, reusable water bottle daily. This will help us cut down on our use of non-recyclable plastic cups.
- To sign your campers in and out of camp, please do park in our lot. We will be outside waiting for you, but we will not be able to check campers in and out from vehicles.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Steve & Kate's Break Pop-up - April 9-13Check out these other Peninsula sites with different camp dates:San Mateo - (Jun 11 - Aug 10)Palo Alto - (Jun 11 - Aug 10)
Information coming soon.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device