Imagine a summer of extraordinary possibilities.
Imagine a place where your children can decide minute by minute what they want to explore; where they can make their own goals and choose how to complete them; where they can simply spend the whole day with old friends or hang out with new ones. As a child, the times I remember best were the ones spent outside the box of the everyday ordinary... doing the extraordinary. My extraordinary could be as simple as meeting someone new, or as complicated as selling grandma on my latest business venture. This summer, we'll challenge the ordinary, to give your children a space to explore their own extraordinary. The possibilities are endless! And the memories made will be hard to beat!
Phone | Email
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Menlo Park
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Information coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.