READY FOR A SUMMER OF FREEDOM?
I have always defined Summer as complete and total freedom. I spent my summers roaming my family farm, entertaining my most uninhibited curiosities. I was trusted to fill my days with anything that peaked even the slightest inkling of my interests. I hadn't felt that empowered and care-free since those fleeting summers of my childhood. Then, I came to work at Steve & Kate's Camp! There's no place I'd rather be, it feels just like home. Except our chickens are rubber! - LK
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Oak Park River Forest
- For Pick-up & Drop-off please use the doors located on LeMoyne.
- If you arrive after 9:30am, please ring the doorbell located on the doors located at LeMoyne.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 12 - Aug 18, 2017
Steve & Kate's is aware of the possibility of the CPS calendar changing. If you're not signed up to receive our email updates, please subscribe below.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Daily drop off and pick up will occur through the South door of the school, facing Le Moyne Pkwy on the corner of Lathrop Ave. This door will be our main and only entrance for camp.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.