Hello world! Is it summer yet?
I'm excited for a summer of sunshine, fun, and loads of laughs. If you have any questions, or would like to meet in person, drop a line, shoot a text, send a messenger pigeon, or cruise on by one of our events to say hello. Oakland is a special, one-of-a-kind community with some of the coolest parents and campers I've ever met. Gaga ball anyone?
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Oakland
- Weather permitting, water activities are on Thursdays and Fridays (or on especially hot days, as needed). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Oakland is one of the larger sites in the Bay Area. If you are looking for a smaller experience, you may consider the Berkeley campus.
- During our last week we will move our activities into tents outside in order to allow the teachers back into their classrooms. We'll have all the same activities, but our layout will be different.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Camp dates coming soon.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
The camp entrance is at the 44th Street gate, at 44th St and Shafter Ave. Please park either in the small parking lot or on the street and walk to the camp entrance.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.