I believe in your child.
Coming into my fifth summer with Steve & Kate's, I am so fortunate to have been a part of so many campers' development into incredible people. Our philosophy - how we believe in people, especially children - is so powerful. I love that I get to help create an environment where our campers can gain more confidence and trust in themselves. I love that I get to make connections within our wonderful Portland community. I love those silly moments when we look at each other and say something like, "I don't know how to make a cardboard Hippogriff, but we should definitely try." And then we go build it and it's awesome.
More than anything, I love doing my part to make our Portland camp a truly magical and positive place, where kids can be the very best version of themselves. And it all begins in believing that they can. - Carrissa
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Portland
- Water will be available on hot days (90 degrees and higher). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Scooters (i.e. Razor scooters) are allowed at camp with helmets from home. Bicycles can be locked up on campus but cannot be used during the camp day.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 18 - Aug 31, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Enter through Laddington Ct and turn into the All Saints parking lot. Parking is available in the lot and along Laddington Ct. The camp entrance is at the far end of the All Saints parking lot.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.