I believe in your child.
Coming into my fifth summer with Steve & Kate's, I am so fortunate to have been a part of so many campers' development into incredible people. Our philosophy - how we believe in people, especially children - is so powerful. I love that I get to help create an environment where our campers can gain more confidence and trust in themselves. I love that I get to make connections within our wonderful Portland community. I love those silly moments when we look at each other and say something like, "I don't know how to make a cardboard Hippogriff, but we should definitely try." And then we go build it and it's awesome.
More than anything, I love doing my part to make our Portland camp a truly magical and positive place, where kids can be the very best version of themselves. And it all begins in believing that they can.
503-451-3032 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- A huge blacktop ready for scootering and epic tag games.
- A separate cafeteria to really set the mood for lunch.
- Water Play is guaranteed to be available on hot days (90 degrees and higher). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Scooters (i.e. Razor scooters) are allowed at camp with helmets from home. Bicycles can be locked up on campus but cannot be used during the camp day, as well as roller blades, skateboards, etc.
- Please leave personal electronic devices or valuables at home (we don't want any to get lost or damaged!). If campers have any devices or personal items that they absolutely must have, please contact Carrissa and we can organize leaving it in HQ so we can keep it safe and they can come in to HQ for use.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Portland
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Slice Pizza.
- Sandwich - Choice of turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with lettuce, tomato and condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog on a soft bun with condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Rice & Bean Burrito - Rice, beans, salsa fresca, and monterey jack cheese wrapped in a flour tortilla from Pepino's Mexican Grill. (VG, EF)
- Chicken Tacos - Chicken, rice, and beans in corn tortillas from Pepino's Mexican Grill. (GF, DF, EF)
- Chicken Chow Mien - Egg noodles with chicken and stir fry veggies from Shandong. (DF)
- Veggie Fried Rice - Rice, egg, and stir fried veggies with some salt and pepper to finish from Shandong. (VG, GF, DF, SF, contains sesame)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs - Spaghetti noodles with beef/pork meatballs in marinara sauce from Pastini. (SF)
- Fettuccine Alfredo - Cheesy and creamy fettuccine pasta from Pastini. (VG, SF, EF)
- California Sushi Burrito - California Roll in hand-held form from Let's Roll PDX. (DF)
- Chicken Katsu Musubi - Rice, Chicken, and Katsu sauce wrapped in seaweed from Let's Roll PDX. (DF, EF)
- Mac-n-Cheese - Creamy and cheesy wheat pasta from Pastini. (VG, SF, EF)
- Chicken & Butter Pasta - Wheat pasta tossed with grilled chicken and parmesan cheese from Pastini. (EF)
Jun 18 - Aug 31, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Enter through Laddington Ct and turn into the All Saints parking lot. Parking is available in the lot and along Laddington Ct. The camp entrance is at the far end of the All Saints parking lot.