Why not push what you're capable of?
From the moment I started working at Steve & Kate's, I fell in love with the culture. The culture of trust. At S&K, we trust kids to be themselves, try new things, and make mistakes. By trusting kids, we give them the space to be curious and explore, which gives them the confidence and potential to do amazing things. And surrounding myself in this culture helps me to trust myself even more. I believe kids show us a fresh perspective on the world, and I feel so privileged getting to learn from them everyday. I'm looking forward to an awesome summer of fun, laughter, and most importantly, trust.
Unique things about this location
- Enclosed campus with lots of outdoor space
- A beautiful turf field
- Two playgrounds
- Water activities will be every Thursday and Friday (or on especially hot days, as needed). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about San Mateo
- San Mateo Specials Schedule (days may vary)
Extreme Air: June 11 - June 29, Monday-Friday.
Smart Karts: Every Monday & Tuesday
Drone Dome: Every Wednesday
Slip n Slide: Every Thursday & Friday
- Please do not block any of our neighbors' driveways on La Salle Drive, and please park parallel to the curb.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Dodgeball & Coneball
Hockey & Pillow Polo
Capture the Flag & Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Mr. Pizza Man. (VG, EF)
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Veggie Fried Rice - Fried rice with green beans, broccoli & zucchini
- Spaghetti - Classic spaghetti with marinara sauce from Mr. Pizza Man. (VG,DF,EF)
- Fettuccine Alfredo - Cheesy and creamy fettuccine pasta from Mr. Pizza Man. (EF, Contains Chicken Base)
- Veggie Chow Mein - Chow Mein with broccoli
- Potstickers - Pork potstickers with cabbage and a touch of ginger.
- Macaroni and Cheese - Cheddar cheese and elbow macaroni from Mr. Pizza Man. (VG,EF)
- Meatball Sub - Meatball, cheese and marinara sauce on a french roll from Mr. Pizza Man.
- Cheese Quesadilla - Melted cheese in between a flour tortilla. (VG, possible to make GF)
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Steve & Kate's Break Pop-up - April 9-13 Check out these other Peninsula sites with different camp dates: Menlo Park - (Jun 18 - Aug 17)
Street parking only, but there is plenty of it. Find a spot along LaSalle Dr, W. 20th Ave, or Alameda de Las Pulgas and walk your child to curbside check-in or the camp Headquarters. Please help us respect the neighbors by driving slowly along LaSalle Dr and not blocking private driveways or using them as places to turn around. Please park PARALLEL to the curb if you park in the cul de sac on LaSalle Dr.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)