NEW Steve & Kate’s BREAK™
Why not push what you're capable of?
From the moment I started working at Steve & Kate's, I fell in love with the culture. The culture of trust. At S&K, we trust kids to be themselves, try new things, and make mistakes. By trusting kids, we give them the space to be curious and explore, which gives them the confidence and potential to do amazing things. And surrounding myself in this culture helps me to trust myself even more. I believe kids show us a fresh perspective on the world, and I feel so privileged getting to learn from them everyday. I'm looking forward to an awesome summer of fun, laughter, and most importantly, trust.
650-212-5101 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- Enclosed campus with lots of outdoor space
- A beautiful turf field
- Two playgrounds
- Water activities will be every Thursday and Friday (or on especially hot days, as needed). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about San Mateo
- Please do not block any of our neighbors' driveways on La Salle Drive, and please park parallel to the curb.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Dodgeball & Coneball
Hockey & Pillow Polo
Capture the Flag & Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Steve & Kate's Break Pop-up - April 9-13Check out these other Peninsula sites with different camp dates:Menlo Park - (Jun 18 - Aug 17)
Street parking only, but there is plenty of it. Find a spot along LaSalle Dr, W. 20th Ave, or Alameda de Las Pulgas and walk your child to curbside check-in or the camp Headquarters. Please help us respect the neighbors by driving slowly along LaSalle Dr and not blocking private driveways or using them as places to turn around. Please park PARALLEL to the curb if you park in the cul de sac on LaSalle Dr.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device