Ready for a summer you'll never forget?
Hello, San Francisco! In case we haven't met yet, I'm Matt. I'm so excited to show all of the kids, parents and families in our community the incredible power of self-directed learning - not to mention, the thrill of a sweet, sweet pie in the face! I can't wait to meet you, and deliver the summer experience of a lifetime. - Matt
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about San Francisco - Castro
- Camp Entrance is on Collingwood St. and there is only street parking available. Please find parking to check in on the first day and always find parking to check-out.
- After your first day, if you are dropping off during curbside hours (7:30 - 9:00), feel free to pull up (without parking) to drop off, but don't take off till you get the thumbs up from a staff member!
- We'll use the field across the street during the main activity blocks. Campers are shuttled back and forth every couple minutes, but pick up will only happen from Camp HQ.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
2-hour street parking on 19th and Collingwood. Street cleaning is on 19th is Tuesday 6:00 am - 8:00 am, and on Collingwood St is. Friday from 8:00 am - 10:00 am
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.