Summer can't come soon enough.
After a long history of running camps, I have learned that my favorite part is seeing kids smile, hearing them laugh, watching the counselors entertain, and of course, making memories to last a lifetime. It is such a pleasure to be apart of this community. If you see me around, say "hey!" If you don't, then shoot me a note or give me a call, and I'll find you! I'm here to make this summer and this community better than it ever has been, and I will go to the ends of the earth to make that happen.
Unique things about this location
- This location does not have a field, but it does have a large outdoor space with play ground structures for campers to enjoy.
- We will not have water games brought to camp this summer. In case it's warm we will have a hose ready to go!
- Instead of Breadmaking we'll be piloting a new studio: Sushi!
- Magic cards are welcome on Monday's, and we ask that there be no trading at camp.
- This site is happy to support staff hosting! If you are interested in being a host please find out more information by emailing: [email protected]
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about San Francisco - Sunset
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Dodgeball & Coneball
Capture the Flag & Hockey
Pillow Polo & Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Our main entrance will be on 25th Avenue at the school's main entrance. After curbside is available please feel free to knock on the door while our staff lets you in upon your arrival. Parking is available on the streets surrounding the school. In the front we hope to have a drop off zone, more info on that to come.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device