What makes our camp so special?
My name is Bonnie, but everyone calls me Bonsai. And what I love most about our Sunset camp is all of the inventions campers make. One time, a camper designed and sewed their own elephant costume in our Fashion Studio, and then asked to sniff people's feet with her trunk. Soon, she had created a new superhero: the elephant who could tell your fortune by smelling your feet! (Patent pending.) Another invention was Summerween. Our campers created a holiday where we celebrate Halloween in the summer. We make spider snacks, sing Halloween carols, and have a costume parade! It's been such a hit that it has spread to Steve & Kate's camps throughout the country. Simply put, I believe that kids don't have to wait until they grow up to become inventors, and I can't wait to see what your kids create! - Bonnie
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about San Francisco - Sunset
- We will see increased attendance the weeks of Aug 7-11 and Aug 14-18 as families from our SF Castro location join when that site closes.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 26 - Aug 25, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
For anyone who registers after Aug 14, we're happy to accommodate you at camp for the week of Aug 21-25 but we are at capacity for new registrations the week of August 14-18.
Check in/out is at the school's 20th Ave. entrance (black gate next to the basketball court)// Parking is mostly residential, with a limited number of spaces in front of the 20th Ave. entrance// We love our neighbors, so PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE PARK.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.