Together, we will make this summer unforgettable.
Hey there, friend! Thanks for visiting. This is my fifth summer at Steve & Kate's. With the rock solid V2 crew, my continued pledge is to keep the Valley Village site big, wild, loud, goofy, and as safe. During the summer, I encourage campers, staffers, and adults alike to show respect and constantly rethink the ideas that are fostered at camp (and in the world), in turn discovering that new ideas are permissible, possible, and encouraged at Steve & Kate’s. I hope we'll celebrate all these campers and ideas together this summer. - Kevin
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Valley Village
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 25, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other LA County sites with different camp dates: Hancock Park - (June 13 - Aug 18 *11th week possible, Aug 21 - 25)
Unmetered parking is readily available on Weddington and on Laurel Canyon Blvd. Please make sure you abide by the signs that are on each street. Instructions for curbside drop off, parking on campus and PRO-TIPS will be sent to all registered families. Please keep an eye out AROUND JUNE 7th and take heed of changes between 2015 and 2016 summers.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.