Together, we will make this summer unforgettable.
Hey there, friend! Thanks for visiting. This is my sixth summer at Steve & Kate's. Our team's continued pledge is to keep the Valley Village site big, wild, loud, goofy, and as safe as possible. During the summer, I request only one thing of campers, staffers, and adults alike . . . And that is respect, which is a big word for us to learn at any age. My personal goal is to help your children trust their positive social instincts and embrace all of their creative abilities. I hope we can celebrate these campers and ideas together this summer. - Kevin
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Valley Village
- The slip 'n' slide will be in operation during all hot days (90 degrees and higher) at least. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, a reusable water bottle and a towel, each day. That's all they really need.
- The only entrance and exit we use during the summer is at the school's north gate on Weddington just west of Laurel Canyon Blvd. Drop-off and parking instructions are in the Parking section below; however any parking UPDATES for 2018 will be posted in May. Note: The "DRIVE THROUGH ONLY" lane (labeled as "B" on the map) is for drivers, who are familiar with the check-in process and for children can shimmy quickly and safely out of their rides, without a hitch.
- You may wish to send your children with their own helmets (bike, skateboard, scooter, etc.) in the case the Valley Village site swipes up some radical new electric scooters or go-carts for the summer. For hygienic reasons, we will not be sharing helmets at this site in 2018. Stay tuned on the special machines our site will receive!
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 18 - Aug 24, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Unmetered parking is readily available on Weddington and on Laurel Canyon Blvd. Please make sure you abide by the signs that are on each street.
Please review instructions for curbside drop off and parking on campus.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.