There's magic in mistakes
Coming in to my first year with Steve & Kate’s, I couldn’t be more excited to step out of our comfort zones and explore, learn, build and yes, even make mistakes (big ones preferably). Because for problem-solving skills to develop and for self-esteem to grow, we need to navigate those situations in a safe, fun and creative environment (complete with pie-throwing action of course!). I can’t wait for this magical wonderful world to unfold and I look forward to our many summer adventures ahead. Have any questions? Let’s chat!
925-215-4657 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- Water activities will happen every day over 85 degrees. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Walnut Creek
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer (AM) / Kickball (PM)
Dodgeball (AM) / Coneball (PM)
Hockey (AM) / Pillow Polo (PM)
Capture the Flag (AM) / Steal the Rubber Chicken (PM)
Favorites Friday! (Favorites from the week)
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 11 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other East Bay sites with different camp dates:Oakland - (Jun 18 - Aug 24)Dublin - (Jun 4 - Jul 27)
Street parking available on Larkey Lane and adjacent side streets. Accessing the school from the south (via San Luis Rd.) can be quicker at peak traffic times. Please refrain from making u-turns on Larkey Lane.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(49 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device