What makes our camp so special?
There’s a lot to love about working with Steve & Kate’s: an innovative program, a chance to offer something of real value to our communities, Friday Pie Day. But the part that I love most is very fundamental. The people. My team, my campers, my parents. Over the past three years, our not so little community has become like a family, complete with inside jokes, laughter and tears, shared triumphs and learning opportunities. It hasn’t gotten any easier (because we try to make each summer better than the last), but it’s grown much more personal. There's something special brewing in Walnut Creek, and we're working with our host school to make this next chapter the best one yet. Curious to learn more? Let's talk. Because the most important part of my master plan is YOU. (Insert evil laugh here.) - Patrick
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Walnut Creek
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Street parking available on Larkey Lane and adjacent side streets. Accessing the school from the south (via San Luis Rd.) can be quicker at peak traffic times.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.