It takes a village.
Hey camp families! I joined the Steve & Kate’s Camp family in March 2016. I’ve been working with children and families for most of my life, but the most important experience I have with children is being a mom to my two amazingly talented boys. As a parent of the Westside community, I love getting to know other families and sharing our stories of what raising children looks and feels like. Steve & Kate’s Camp provides the opportunity to be a part of something bigger than myself. And how lucky am I to get to know you and your children and share the joy of discovery and learning?! At the Westside, my hope is to build a stronger community for all of our children. As the saying goes, “it takes a village...” And I’m excited to be part of your village! - Heather
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Los Angeles - Westside
- Our first day of camp is on June 13th, which is a Tuesday.
- If you use plan to use a ride sharing service to pick-up your child, please prepare the driver to show ID and make sure that individual is on your camper's authorized pick up list.
- During our last week of camp (Aug 7-11) our will move into tents outside in order to allow the school to prep for the first week of school. Activities will all continue to be available, but the layout will change.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 13 - Aug 11, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Curbside is located just south of the main office entrance.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.