Work At Steve & Kate's
In order to create a camp where every child feels safe, respected, empowered, and a sense of belonging, Steve & Kate’s needs seasonal and year-round teams that represent the richness and diversity of our local communities. We are an equal-opportunity employer that strives to have staff members of all races, genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, religions, socio-economic backgrounds and abilities join us in helping kids (and adults) learn to trust themselves and one another. We also strive to create an environment where work, learning, and play is inclusive, equitable, and accessible for all.
Join the small but mighty team of year-round staff who work at camp 'Headquarters'.
Steve & Kate’s Camp leases space at top public and independent schools across the United States and runs a completely turn-key summer program, enabling schools to earn additional revenue and provide an awesome summer program to their families without having to lift a finger. As we grow, we are looking for a dynamic and outgoing person to take on the role of Lead Generator for our Site Acquisition team. Your primary focus will be researching schools and other rental venues in new and existing markets across the United States, sparking a conversation with key decision makers at these prospective facilities, and piquing their interest enough to schedule a meeting with an Account Manager. Our ideal candidate is an authentic communicator who demonstrates positivity and persistence when faced with challenges. You are highly organized and have the discipline to keep yourself on track to meet or exceed your targets in a remote work environment.
The job in a nutshell:
- Research prospective venues and pinpoint compelling opportunities within each target market.
- Identify key decision makers at these venues, and anticipate ways in which a partnership with Steve & Kate’s might benefit their unique community and strategic plan.
- Leverage Steve & Kate’s existing customer database to identify influential individuals who might be able to help us connect organically with key decision makers.
- Contact key decision makers via personalized email outreach and cold calling, following up and remaining persistent until contact is made.
- Engage in conversation with decision makers, sparking curiosity and enthusiasm for our product and inspiring them to want to meet with an Account Manger to learn more about the partnership process.
- Maintain organized records of research, outreach efforts, and discussion notes to ensure a smooth transition to an Account Manager.
- A genuine interest in, and connection to, Steve & Kate’s philosophy and educational approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persistence, positivity, and creative problem solving skills when responding to rejection
- Prior experience in lead generation or sales required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We're actively hiring across all of our locations for Summer 2021. Check out the available jobs at your preferred location by clicking the drop-down boxes below.