Let's work together
As a native Angeleno, artist, and educator, I look forward to my first year of leading summer programming at Steve & Kate's in Altadena. It is my goal to co-create a vibrant and connected summer experience, all the while collaborating with families, our community, and team members alike to reach such a vision! May we come to establish respect, trusting relationships, and a holistically safe environment that will propel us into a rich, fun, and memorable camp season.
323-244-2531 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Altadena
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - Classic slice of pizza with mozzarella & homemade sauce from Fill Good Catering. Vegan cheese available upon request.
- Spaghetti - Whole wheat spaghetti noodles with ground beef meat sauce. (DF,SF,EF, Gluten Free & VG option available upon request)
- Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo - Fettuccine noodles with Chicken breast In alfredo sauce. (SF)
- Sweet & Sour Chicken - Stir-fried chicken topped with sweet and sour sauce served with white rice. (SF, EF)
- Veggie Chow Mein - Stir-fried Chow Mein noodles with celery and carrots. (VG,EF,DF, gluten-free option available upon request)
- Taquitos - Baked beef taquitos served with side sour cream and guacamole. (EF, SF)
- Chicken Quesadilla - Shredded chicken with melted Mexican cheese in between flour tortilla served with side sour cream and guacamole. (SF,EF) Gluten-free & VG option available upon request.
- Lemongrass Chicken - Baked chicken flavored with lemongrass served with white rice. (SF,EF,DF,GF)
- Veggie Pad See Ew - Stir-fried thick rice noodles with egg and broccoli. (VG, DF)
- Chicken Fingers - Baked chicken fingers served with dipping sauce. (DF, GF)
- Beef Sliders - Angus beef patty topped with American Cheese served on a slider bun with a side of lettuce and tomatoes. Gluten & DF free option available upon request.
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
There is a fairly large lot where parking for approximately 50+ cars is allotted.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)