READY FOR SUMMER?
When kids explore, make mistakes, and learn, magical things happen and new worlds open up. I'm here at Steve & Kate's because I believe that when we as adults model respect and trust for kids, we help them know that they are capable, even when the going gets tough. I would love to talk with you - feel free to give me a call or drop me an email any time!
510-230-2801 | email@example.com
Unique things about this location
- We've got an urban campus with a fun play structure but only a small astroturf field.
- Ready to get pied? On Fridays after lunch (from 12:30-1pm) we'll head across the street to Strawberry Creek Park for some epic pie-ing!
- Please leave personal electronic devices and valuables at home (we don't want any to get lost or damaged!). If campers have any devices or personal items that they absolutely must have, please contact Cody and we can organize leaving it in HQ so we can keep it safe and they can come in to HQ for use.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Berkeley
- There is a Steve & Kate's door bell to ring when the gate is closed. Please do not ring the school's buzzer.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Dodgeball & Coneball
Hockey & Pillow Polo
Capture the Flag & Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza.
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Veggie Asian Rice Bowl - Brown rice, carrots, zucchini, broccoli and BBQ sauce from Panetto Kitchen. (VG, GF)
- Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl - Chicken with brown rice, fresh ginger, and gluten free soy sauce from Panetto Kitchen. (GF)
- Cheese Ravioli - Made with alfredo sauce, green peas, and parmesan cheese from Panetto Kitchen. (VG)
- Pasta and Meatballs - Made with tomato sauce from Panetto Kitchen. (can be made with GF rice noodles and/or VG)
- BBQ Bowl - Pork with Mashed Potatoes, corn, and BBQ sauce from Panetto Kitchen. (DF, GF)
- Veggie BBQ Bowl with Mashed Potatoes - Cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, mashed potatoes and BBQ sauce from Panetto Kitchen. (VG, GF, DF)
- Hamburger - Classic beef burger on a bun from Panetto Kitchen. (DF, Can be made with a GF bun)
- Mac-n-cheese - Made with cheddar and mozzarella cheese from Panetto Kitchen. (VG, and GF option available)
- Bean and Cheese Burrito - Whole grain rice, black beans, mozzarella, cheddar cheese in a wheat tortilla from Panetto Kitchen. (VG, SF)
- Chicken Tamale - Made with chicken, white corn, and a hint of lime from Panetto Kitchen. (DF, GF)
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other East Bay sites with different camp dates: Oakland - (Jun 18 - Aug 24) Walnut Creek - (Jun 11 - Aug 17)
There is a small parking lot in front of the school off of University Ave. If you are planning on staying for a tour on your first day, please use the paid parking on University Ave. directly in front of the school. Please do not block the large gate for any reason.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)