Give kids choice, amazing things happen.
I can't believe this will be my 7th summer with Steve & Kate's! I'm looking forward to our new site in Corte Madera after having run our Kentfield location the past 4 years. Prior to working at Steve & Kate's, I had an extensive background in coaching at the youth, high school and college levels and have always loved the team and community building aspect that came with it. I'm excited to welcome and blend both Mill Valley and Kentfield communities into our new location for 2018 and continue to create a bigger Steve & Kate's community where we all share similar interests in how our flexible program and self directed philosophy help nurture your child's creative development.
415-604-0078 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique things about this location
- Tours will be available between 8:00-9:30am daily wth the last tour starting at 9:15am.
- Weather permitting, water activities will be offered Tuesdays & Thursdays. Please bring a swimsuit and towel if your camper would like to participate.
- A massive climbing web that will be open when studios are not. (8-9:30am, 12:30-1pm, 4-5:30pm)
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Corte Madera
- There will be curbside check-in stations available in the morning from 8:00 am to 9:45 am. If you arrive outside of these hours, please check-in and check-out in our camp HQ.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Futsal - 10:30am
Pillow Polo - 10:30am
Hockey - 10:30am
Dodgeball - 10:30am
Directors Choice - 10:30am
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Stefano's. (Can be GF)
- Hot Dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Meatball Sandwich - Tomato sauce, meatballs, & mozzarella cheese from Stefano's.
- Ceaser Salad with Chicken - Romaine lettuce with parmesan cheese, garlic croutons and grilled chicken from Stefano's.
- Chicken Tenders - from Left Bank.
- Salmon - from Left Bank.
- California Rolls - Rice, seaweed, cucumber, imitation crab, and avocado.
- Avocado Rolls - Rice, seaweed, and avocado.
- Dumplings - all from AFC in Corte Madera Safeway
- Rice, Bean & Cheese Burrito - from Roadrunner.
- Cheese Quesadilla - from Roadrunner.
- Mac & Cheese - Cavatelli with a white cheddar sauce.
- Turkey Chili - A hearty bowl of chili topped with cheddar and served with a southern style biscuit.
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Parking for Curbside drop-off and pick-up will be on Golden Hind Passage. Please do not park and enter on Paradise Dr/baseball field parking lot.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)