I believe creativity, exploration, and play are the best tools for kids to realize their full potential and Steve & Kate’s is the playground of possibilities. I bring over 15 years of experience working with amazing kids to my role at Steve & Kate’s, from managing camp to teaching art, turning youthful ideas into epic events, and juggling to promote healthy lifestyles. Life’s a garden, and I dig it. I'm looking forward to a summer filled with curiosity and adventure, huge fits of laughter, small choices that may take extraordinary acts of bravery, and awesome mistakes that inspire more creativity and learning. I trust your kids to rise to challenge. Can't wait to meet them!
347-227-0080 | email@example.com
Unique things about this location
- Instead of the Breadmaking Studio, we'll be piloting the Sushi Studio. Get ready to roll!
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Manhattan - Lower Manhattan
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- Curbside drop-off (7:30am-9:30am) and curbside pick-up (4:00pm-6:00pm) will occur right inside the main school entrance at 241 Water Street.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer AM | Drone Dome PM
Dodgeball AM | Inflatable Slip & Slide PM
Pillow Polo AM | Inflatable Slip & Slide PM
Basketball AM | Gaga & Magic Floor PM
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza.
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Mac & Cheese - Creamy cauliflower mac & cheese served with BBQ baked beans Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- American Ranch Salad - Antibotic free grilled chicken (or tofu), cherry tomatoes, shredded carrots and organic ranch dressing
- BBQ! - BBQ pulled turkey served with New Orleans style rice and garlic broccoli from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Caprese Salad - Fresh mozzarella balls, cherry tomatoes and organic balsamic dressing
- Brunch! - Scrambled Eggs served with whole wheat waffles and homestyle potatoes from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Cobb Salad - Antibiotic free grilled chicken (or tofu), nitrate/nitrite free bacon, cherry tomatoes, hard boiled egg and organic balsamic dressing
- Chicken Marinara Pasta - Chicken cacciatore served with marinara sauce over orzo pasta and roasted carrots from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Caesar Salad - Antibotic free grilled chicken (or tofu), parmesan, croutons and organic caesar dressing
- Baked Ziti - Rigatoni served with marinara sauce, a blend of three cheeses and sauteed kale from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Pizzeria Salad - Nitrate/nitrate free pepperoni, fresh mozzarella balls, pickled veggies, croutons and organic Italian dressing
Jun 25 - Aug 24, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other Manhattan sites with different camp dates: Upper East Side - (Jun 18 - Aug 17) Upper West Side - (Jun 18 - Aug 17)
Blue School is located in the South Street Seaport neighborhood of Downtown NYC. The school is easily accessible by the 2/3/A/C/4/5/J/Z trains to Fulton Street, the 6 train to Brooklyn Bridge and the E train to World Trade Center. Brooklyn families may also travel by the East River Ferry to Wall Street Pier 11. There is no designated parking for the school. Families will need to use standard street parking or may pay to use the parking lot across the street.
Buy 1 or more$130 per day
Buy 5 or more$110 per day
Buy 20 or more$100 per day
Membership$3,000 per child
(44 days of camp)