Imagine a summer of extraordinary possibilities.
Imagine a place where your children can decide minute by minute what they want to explore; where they can make their own goals and choose how to complete them; where they can simply spend the whole day with old friends or hang out with new ones. This summer, we'll challenge the ordinary, to give your children a space to explore their own extraordinary. The possibilities are endless! And the memories made will be hard to beat!
650-264-7831 | email@example.com
Unique things about this location
- We will have Water Wednesday's with our Slip and Slide. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- While our new location is laid out differently than other schools, our campers will be able to enjoy the entire innovative building while exploring camp. The large spaces with-in the building create a true community feeling. Come check it out at one of our pre-season events
- Our outdoor space is a completely enclosed turf area featuring a sandbox and small play structure. The space isn't huge, but very comfortable, safe and welcoming.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Menlo Park
- We ask that each camper bring a labeled, reusable water bottle daily. This will help us cut down on our use of non-recyclable plastic cups.
- To sign your campers in and out of camp, please do park in our lot and head to building two. We will have some signage on the street and in the parking lot to help point you in the right direction. During peak hours, we will be waiting for you right in our front lobby. If the front door is ever locked, please ring the doorbell and we'll be right there!
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Most popular of the week or something new!
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Mr. Pizza Man. (VG, EF)
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Burrito - Rice, bean and cheese burrito wrapped in a four tortilla from Ray's Grill (VG, EF, possible to make DF)
- Cheese Quesadilla - Cheese quesadilla in a flour tortilla from Ray's Grill (VG, EF, possible to make GF or SF with corn tortilla)
- Spaghetti - Classic spaghetti with marinara sauce from Mr. Pizza Man. (VG,DF,EF)
- Fettuccini Alfredo - Cheesy and creamy fettuccine pasta from Mr. Pizza Man. (EF, Contains Chicken Base)
- Ham and Cheese Empanada - Crispy dough stuffed with ham and cheese from The Empanadas King.
- Chicken Empanada - Chicken, carrots and corn all in an empanada pocket from The Empanadas King. (DF, EF)
- Macaroni and Cheese - Our cheesy version of an American classic from Mr. Pizza Man. (VG,EF)
- Meatball Sub - Meatball, cheese and marinara sauce on a french roll from Mr. Pizza Man.
- Potstickers - Pork potstickers with veggies from Chef Kwan's. (DF, contains sesame)
- Fried Rice - Veggie and egg fried rice from Chef Kwan's. (VG, GF, DF, contains sesame)
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Steve & Kate's Break Pop-up - April 9-13 Check out these other Peninsula sites with different camp dates: San Mateo - (Jun 11 - Aug 10) Palo Alto - (Jun 11 - Aug 10)
To sign your campers in and out of camp, please do park in our lot and head to building two. We will have some signage on the street and in the parking lot to help point you in the right direction. During peak hours, we will be waiting for you right in our front lobby. If the front door is ever locked, please ring the doorbell and we'll be right there.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)