READY FOR A SUMMER OF FREEDOM?
I'm so excited to be stepping up into the Self Director role this summer. I've worked with S&K for 3 summers in both Oak Park / River Forest and Evanston. I love working with youth and seeing what they can explore when given the space and freedom to follow their own passions. Camp will be here before you know it - are you ready?
773-295-4866 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique things about this location
- Our outdoor space boasts a large grass field, play structure and blacktop space.
- Water activities will be available on hot and sunny days until lunch. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Oak Park River Forest
- For Pick-up & Drop-off please use the doors located on LeMoyne.
- If you arrive after 9:30am, please ring the doorbell located on the doors located at LeMoyne.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Dodgeball & Coneball
Hockey & Pillow Polo
Capture the Flag & Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza.
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Pesto Pasta - no-nut pesto with grape tomato and chopped broccoli from Cooked Chicago. (VG, SF, GF and DF available)
- Lasagna - layers of pasta, tomato sauce, ground beef, and cheese from Cooked Chicago (SF)
- Gyros - Shawarma chicken in a wheat pita with tzatziki, feta, cucumber, tomato, romaine from Cooked Chicago. (SF, EF)
- Un-Kabobs - grilled chicken/veggies, rice , pineapple from Cooked Chicago. (GF, DF, SF, EF)
- Ham & Cheese Quesadilla - smoked ham, swiss cheese and spinach in a wheat tortilla from Cooked Chicago (SF, EF)
- Tamales - masa, beef and/or cheese from Cooked Chicago (GF, SF, EF)
- Poke Bowl - sushi rice with mango, avocado, shredded carrot, diced cucumber, soy sauce, and pink pickled ginger topped with sesame seeds from Cooked Chicago. (VG, GF, EF, DF, SF option)
- Stirfry Rice - with chicken/veggies from Cooked Chicago. (EF, DF, SF, GF)
- Southwest Salad - brown rice, beans, corn, avocado, cheese, green peas, greens with ranch dressing from Cooked Chicago. (GF, VG, EF, SF)
- BBQ Pork Stuffed Baked Potato - baked russet potato topped with pork butt, roasted corn, shredded cheddar and bbq sauce from Cooked Chicago. (GF, EF, DF option)
Daily drop off and pick up will occur through the South door of the school, facing Le Moyne Pkwy on the corner of Lathrop Ave. This door will be our main and only entrance for camp.
Buy 1 or more$120 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(48 days of camp)