STEVE & KATE'S LOS ALTOS · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug 7, 2020 · ADDRESS: St. Simon Parish School, 1840 Grant Road, Los Altos, CA
Los Altos Summer Camp
Do you want your child to develop confidence by teaching themselves new and exciting things? At Steve & Kate's Camp we offer a wide variety of awesome activities all tailored to your child's interests. We believe that it's OK to make mistakes because it is an essential part of growing and learning.
As for myself, I started teaching myself how to play the Banjo when I was 3 years old and now that I'm in my thirties I can play three Banjos at the same time!
I lied about the three Banjos but I am very passionate about teaching myself new things. Whether it's baking bread, making felt ornaments or harvesting my own vegetables, I love eating, being creative and spending time outdoors.
Another thing I love is working with children. I have spent most of my life working in educational institutions, as a teacher as well as a counselor and aide. With this job I have fulfilled my personal dream of becoming a full-time Camp Director and I sincerely hope your kids will have as much fun at camp as I am having!
June 8 - August 7, 2020
No camp Friday July 3, 2020.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Summer Passes can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Curbside check-in & out will be directly in front of the school's main entrance. You can park in the front lot and look for Steve & Kate's Camp staff to help direct you to curbside. The school uses their blacktop as a parking lot during their pick-up during the school year. We WILL NOT be doing this, so please respect that all cars must remain in the school's parking lot to keep our campers safe.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Nestled into the school campus of the St Simon Parish, our site offers a spacious field for outdoor activities and a play structure for our younger campers. This site also offers an outdoor bread making studio which makes the whole campus smell delicious!
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
The surest path towards thriving is if kids are driving.
At Steve & Kate’s, we’ve always believed in following kids’ compasses. Today, our philosophy of self-direction feels even more vital. Campers act on their judgments and fuel their sense of self, develop the drive to adapt, leap and lead. We invest in kids’ boundless capability and credibility. They - and our world - will be better for it.
We can’t say exactly what days at camp will look like, where they’ll go, or what campers will wind up whipping up, but one thing’s for sure: kids drive.
WEEKLY AND DAILY SPECIALS
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. More info on this location’s weekly and daily specials in 2020 coming soon.