STEVE & KATE'S LOS ALTOS · DATES: Jun 8 - Aug 7, 2020 · ADDRESS: St. Simon Parish School, 1840 Grant Road, Los Altos, CA
June 8 - August 7, 2020
Camp Closed Friday July 3, 2020
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
In California, we welcome campers between the ages of 4-12.
Curbside check-in & out will be directly in front of the school's main entrance. You can park in the front lot and look for Steve & Kate's Camp staff to help direct you to curbside. The school uses their blacktop as a parking lot during their pick-up during the school year. We WILL NOT be doing this, so please respect that all cars must remain in the school's parking lot to keep our campers safe.
SUMMER CAMP FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Camp Passes for our summer camps and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Camp Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Nestled into the school campus of the St Simon Parish, our site offers a spacious field for outdoor activities and a play structure for our younger campers. This site also offers an outdoor bread making studio which makes the whole campus smell delicious!
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Summer Activities for every interest.
We're giving 2020 activities a total facelift. In December, we'll pull back the curtain for the grand reveal.
In the meantime, check out the 2019 activities below for the before picture.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features. Details coming soon.
V = Vegetarian, VV = Vegan, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
2020 Menu Details Coming Soon