STEVE & KATE'S LOWER MANHATTAN BREAKS · DATES: Apr 22-26, 2019 - AT CAPACITY · ADDRESS: Blue School, 156 William St, NY
Lower Manhattan Break Weeks
I heart New York and I know we all do. What could be better than a Summer Day Camp where kids get to choose between art, technology, sports, inflatable games and water activities, and all in the urban jungle of Lower Manhattan!
Winter Break: Dec 26-28, 2018, Jan 2-4, 2019
Mid-Winter Break:Feb 18-22, 2019
Spring Break: Apr 22-26, 2019
NOTE We are at capacity for Spring Break 2019 and are no longer accepting new registrations.
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any break location.
Welcome to Blue School's new campus, located in the FiDi neighborhood of Downtown NYC.
There is no designated parking for the school. Families will need to use standard street parking or park in a lot nearby.
AT CAPACITY FOR 2019 SPRING BREAK - NO NEW REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Completely renovated, modern campus.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Campers in NYC must be enrolled in Kindergarten or at least 6 years of age by their first day of BREAK.
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- Curbside drop-off (7:30am-9:30am) and curbside pick-up (4:00pm-6:00pm) will occur right inside the main school entrance at 156 William Street.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our BREAK locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, textile, coding, maker studio, music, and so much more.
Due to NY State requirements, there are no inflatables or sports at this location.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Pizza - Classic slice of cheese pizza (SF, VG, EF, can be made GF)
Pasta - Penne with Marinara (not available Dec 26-28) (EF, NF, VG, DF)
Chicken - Chicken & Veggies (EF, GF, NF, DF)
Chinese - Vegetarian Fried Rice (EF, NF, VG, DF)
Salad - Tossed Salad (not available Dec 26-28) (EF, GF, NF, VG, DF)
Sides - Veggie Sticks, String Cheese, Bread Rolls