STEVE & KATE'S MENLO PARK MID-WINTER BREAK · DATES: Feb 18-22, 2019 · ADDRESS: Synapse School, 3375 Edison Way, Menlo Park
Menlo Park February Break
We are excited to launch Steve & Kate's BREAK in Menlo Park. Last summer, I ran the Santa Rosa location and I'll be joined at BREAK by the Alice, the Menlo Park Director for Summer Camp. Don't hesitate to reach out with questions, to schedule a coffee date, or to talk about whatever is on your mind. We love connecting with our families, and look forward to seeing you this BREAK.
Mid-Winter Break: Feb 18-22, 2019
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any break location.
Palo Alto Winter Break: Gideon Hausner Jewish Day School (Dec 26-28, 2018, Jan 2-4, 2019)
Menlo Park Spring Break: Hillview Middle School (Apr 1-5, 2019)
To sign your campers in and out of BREAK, please do park in our lot and head to Building Two. We will have some signage on the street and in the parking lot to help point you in the right direction. During peak hours, we will be waiting for you right in our front lobby. If the front door is ever locked, please ring the doorbell and we'll be right there.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Our campers will be able to enjoy the entire innovative building while exploring camp. The large spaces with-in the building create a true community feeling.
- Our outdoor space is a completely enclosed turf area. The space isn't huge, but very comfortable, safe and welcoming.
- Please leave personal electronic devices and valuables at home (we don't want any to get lost or damaged!). If campers have any devices or personal items that they absolutely must have, please contact Alice or Billy and we can organize leaving it in HQ so we can keep it safe and they can come in to HQ for use.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our BREAK locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Inflatable Combo Bounce House - At Steve & Kate's, we have no problem with kids bouncing off the walls... just as long as it's in one of our giant bounce houses featuring inflatable slides and obstacles.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Cheese Pizza - Classic slice of cheese pizza (VG, SF, EF)
Spaghetti Marinara - Classic angel hair pasta with marinara (VG, DF, EF)
Mac & Cheese -Our cheesy version of an American classic. (VG, EF)
Chicken Caesar Salad -Delicious creamy cesar salad with strips of grilled chicken breast (GF)
Cheese Quesadilla - Flour Tortilla, Cheese (VG, SF, EF)
Sides - Veggie Sticks, String Cheese, Bread Rolls