STEVE & KATE'S PALO ALTO BREAKS · DATES: Dec 26-28, 2018, Jan 2-4, 2019 · ADDRESS: Gideon Hausner Jewish Day School, 450 San Antonio Road, Palo Alto
Palo Alto Winter Break
We are excited to launch Steve & Kate's BREAK in Palo Alto. Last summer, I
ran the Santa Rosa location and I'll be joined at BREAK by Daniella,
the Palo Alto Director for Summer Camp. Don't hesitate to reach out with
questions, to schedule a coffee date, or to talk about whatever is on your
mind. We love connecting with our families, and look forward to seeing you
When you arrive, please drive down to the fourth entry gate, and show your registration (if it's your first visit) to the security guard. You'll be given a pass after that to speed things up. San Antonio Road may get a little backed up, but we'll move our process as lickety split as we can.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- Our outdoor playing area is awesome! With a new turf field that's 96' x 115', we have tons of room for Sports, Specials, and summer spirit.
- In order to honor the traditions of the school, if you plan to supplement our food options with snacks from home, we ask that you not pack any meat or shellfish.
- If you are not registered and are visiting camp for a tour during the summer, please inform the security guard who will connect you with a Steve & Kate's staff member to check-in as a guest. Note that tours are not available between 9:00am and 9:30am and 11:45am and 12:30pm.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- When you arrive at camp, you’ll be greeted by our security guard at the 4th green entrance gate. On your first day of BREAK, please provide proof of registration at the gate (a print out or screenshot of your registration will do!). After you check-in to camp the first time, you’ll be provided a S&K pass for use on future days.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our BREAK locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Inflatable Combo Bounce House - At Steve & Kate's, we have no problem with kids bouncing off the walls... just as long as it's in one of our giant bounce houses featuring inflatable slides and obstacles.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Cheese Pizza - Classic slice of cheese pizza (VG, SF, EF)
Spaghetti Marinara - Classic angel hair pasta with marinara (VG, DF, EF)
Bean & Rice Burrito - Beans and Rice, no cheese (VH, DF, EF)
Sides - Rice, Veggies, and salad
We also have fruit throughout the day as snacks and Oatmeal for breakfast.