STEVE & KATE'S SAN JOSE BREAK · DATES: Apr 8-12, 2019 · ADDRESS: Willow Glen Elementary, 1425 Lincoln Ave., San Jose, CA
San Jose Break
I believe in creating a safe space for children to explore their creative independence. As adults our obligation is to encourage exploration, celebrate in achievement, and mentor through mistakes. I have been involved in camping for my entire adult life, and truly believe in the positive impact of the camper experience, which provides campers the opportunity to be the best version of themselves. Steve & Kate’s Camp provides an atmosphere of trust that allows campers to make decisions and build friendships in a safe supportive environment. I can’t wait to be apart of your child’s journey through development.
Please use the main parking lot or street parking.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- In addition to the indoor Workshop spaces, this facility has large outdoor play spaces, which will be covered by weatherproof tents so that kids can be active in sports and recreational play.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our BREAK locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Each Break week, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Recreational Features.
Inflatable Combo Bounce House - At Steve & Kate's, we have no problem with kids bouncing off the walls... just as long as it's in one of our giant bounce houses featuring inflatable slides and obstacles.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Cheese Pizza (SF, VG, EF) - Classic slice of cheese pizza
Pasta Alfredo with Chicken - Penne Pasta w/ creamy white sauce and sliced chicken
Pasta Marinara - Penne Pasta w/red sauce (VG, DF)
Chicken Wings - 6 Chicken Wings (DF, GF)
Bacon Potato Casserole- Bacon Potato Casserole - Creamy White Garlic Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Rosemary Potatoes, Applewood-Smoked Bacon, topped with Green Onions, Fresh Roma Tomatoes, and Cheddar Cheese.
Salad - Iceberg Lettuce, Crispy Chicken Tenders, Red Onions, Fresh Roma Tomatoes, Cheddar Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Seasoned Croutons, Bell Peppers, Black Olives
Sides - Veggie Sticks, String Cheese, Bread Rolls