Where I'm meant to be
Summertime and kids have always had a special place in my heart. I learned so much about myself during my first summer working at Steve & Kate's Camp. I was in the HQ position and while obsessing over figuring out what parents belonged to what kid and cleaning scraped knees, I created some unforgettable memories. I watched kids master studios they'd never even heard of prior to coming to camp. Coworkers had my back when I would dance like no one was watching. Kids taught me how to code. And they reminded me of the importance of being true to yourself-no matter how goofy or loud some people may think you are! After that summer, I knew I never wanted to work anywhere or with anyone else again.
773-219-0496 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- Andrew Jackson's playground and the grass that encompasses it will be open from 7:30AM until Kickoff (9:30). It will reopen after Gameshow (4:00), until 6PM.
- The fenced in area on the east side of the school will be open for all other outdoor activities during the day. There is a little bit of blacktop and a whole lot of grass!
- Weather permitting, we'll have water activities. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- We ask that each camper bring a labeled, reusable water bottle daily. This will help us cut down on our use of non-recyclable plastic cups.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Chicago - West Loop
- Our main and only entrance is off Congress Pkwy. This door will be locked between 10am and 4pm. Please ring the S&K door bell if you're dropping off or picking up during those times.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 25 - Aug 24, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other Chicagoland sites with different camp dates:Evanston - (Jun 12 - Aug 17)Oak Park River Forest - (Jun 11 - Aug 17)
Daily drop-off and pick-up will occur at the school's main entrance on Congress Pkwy: an eastbound one-way road entered from Loomis St. This will be our only entrance for camp. Please park in a parking space if you plan to walk campers in. We want to keep curbside open for families moving through our drop-off line. Parking is available in the school's lot, first come first serve until 6pm