A place for new experiences.
I became a 'self-director' for many reasons, but the one that made me want to join Steve and Kate's camp was to be able to share new experiences with campers everyday. My vision for summers at Dublin Steve & Kate's is to encourage campers to explore their passions with our unwritten program. Last year it was a flip flop fashion show this year I'm excited to see what adventures the campers will come up with. - Eugene
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Dublin
- Our camp and the curbside drop off is at the top of the school. Please follow the road behind the softball field and keep coming up.
- Water days will be every Wednesday and Friday (or on especially hot days, as needed). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- The host school has requested that children do not wear wheelies at camp. We encourage children to wear closed-toe shoes, rather than sandals or flip-flops.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 12 - Aug 4, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other East Bay sites with different camp dates: Berkeley - (June 12 - Aug 11) Oakland - (June 19 - Aug 25) Walnut Creek - (June 12 - Aug 18)
Please follow signs for the Elementary School entrance off Inspiration Drive. For Curbside Check-in, take the first right, park, and take the steps up the hill (look for S&K signs). Parking is not permitted in the upper lot.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.