NEW Steve & Kate’s BREAK™
Best. Summer. Ever.
I'm not sure if anything excites me and motivates me more than the thrill of learning a new skill. Except for maybe popsicles. Good news: Steve & Kate's Camp has both! I'm so excited to share this summer with each and every camper - learning, creating, playing, and having fun. We're going to start with trust. Trusting in each other to be responsible, to be creative, to explore, and to be our authentic selves. And from there - all sorts of amazing things happen. We're going to make friends. We're going to have outrageous fits of laughter. We're going to pie each other in the face!
I cannot wait for camp to begin!
650-212-5094 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- The slip 'n' slide will be in operation often and especially during hot days. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home & send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel daily if you believe your camper(s) will be tempted to get wet.
- Our outdoor space boasts a large grass field and expansive blacktop space. We've also got a great indoor gym, so there's no shortage of places to run, play, and organize large group games!
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Los Altos
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Dodgeball & Coneball
Hockey & Pillow Polo
Capture the Flag & Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Steve & Kate's Break Pop-up - April 9-13Check out these other Peninsula sites with different camp dates:Menlo Park - (Jun 18 - Aug 17)
Curbside check-in & out will be directly in front of the school's main entrance. You can park in the front lot and look for Steve & Kate's Camp staff to help direct you to curbside.The school uses their blacktop as a parking lot during their pick-up during the school year. We WILL NOT be doing this, so please respect that all cars must remain in the school's parking lot to keep our campers safe.
[My son] had an amazing time. He talked about all the interesting things he got to do at camp and was the most vocal about Steve & Kate's. 🙂 (He's my introvert and usually doesn't divulge details about his day.) Thanks for the awesome experience! - Los Altos Mom
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device