I believe creativity, exploration, and play are the best tools for kids to realize their full potential and Steve & Kate’s is the playground of possibilities.
I bring over 15 years of experience working with amazing kids to my role at Steve & Kate’s, from managing camp to teaching art, turning youthful ideas into epic events, and juggling to promote healthy lifestyles. Life’s a garden, and I dig it. I'm looking forward to a summer filled with curiosity and adventure, huge fits of laughter, small choices that may take extraordinary acts of bravery, and awesome mistakes that inspire more creativity and learning. I trust your kids to rise to challenge. Can't wait to meet them!
Let's connect to talk about camp! - Ashley
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Manhattan - Lower Manhattan
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 25 - Aug 24, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Information coming soon.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.