I believe creativity, exploration, and play are the best tools for kids to realize their full potential and Steve & Kate’s is the playground of possibilities. I bring over 15 years of experience working with amazing kids to my role at Steve & Kate’s, from managing camp to teaching art, turning youthful ideas into epic events, and juggling to promote healthy lifestyles. Life’s a garden, and I dig it. I'm looking forward to a summer filled with curiosity and adventure, huge fits of laughter, small choices that may take extraordinary acts of bravery, and awesome mistakes that inspire more creativity and learning. I trust your kids to rise to challenge. Can't wait to meet them!
347-227-0080 | email@example.com
Unique things about this location
- Let the sunshine in! There will be an enclosed outdoor terrace for games, specials, and afternoon water activities (weather permitting.)
- We recommend applying sunblock at home and sending campers with a bathing suit (or change of clothes) and a towel if they would like to participate in water play.
- Instead of the Breadmaking Studio, we'll be piloting the Sushi Studio. Get ready to roll!
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Manhattan - Lower Manhattan
- This location requires additional paperwork to be submitted before your first day of camp. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- Curbside drop-off (7:30am-9:30am) and curbside pick-up (4:00pm-6:00pm) will occur right outside the main school entrance at 241 Water Street. For other drop-off and pick-up times, we will be set-up in the lobby so please come on in!
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza.
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Jerk Chicken - Chicken served with jasmine rice, green peas, & pineapple from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese - Creamy mac-n-cheese served with BBQ baked beans & pineapple from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Southwest Turkey - Turkey served on a whole wheat wrap w/ Grandma's Potato Salad & oranges from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Cheese and Tomato - Served on a Parker House Roll, w/ homestyle coleslaw & oranges from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- BBQ Turkey - Tangy BBQ turkey with New Orleans rice, roasted carrots, & watermelon from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Breakfast for lunch - Scrambled eggs with homemade waffles, home fries & watermelon from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Three Cheese Rigatoni - Tri-cheese rigatoni with with summer vegetable medley & strawberries from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Beef Tacos - Tacos and beef with Spanish rice, summer pico de gallo & strawberries from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Hamburger - Hamburger with whole wheat roll, sweet potato wedges, & honeydew from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
- Whole Wheat Pita Pizza - A pita pizza with sweet corn on the cob & honeydew from Red Rabbit NYC Nutritious Meals.
Jun 25 - Aug 24, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other Manhattan sites with different camp dates: Upper East Side - (Jun 18 - Aug 17) Upper West Side - (Jun 18 - Aug 17)
Blue School is located in the South Street Seaport neighborhood of Downtown NYC. The school is easily accessible by the 2/3/A/C/4/5/J/Z trains to Fulton Street, the 6 train to Brooklyn Bridge and the E train to World Trade Center. Brooklyn families may also travel by the East River Ferry to Wall Street Pier 11. There is no designated parking for the school. Families will need to use standard street parking or may pay to use the parking lot across the street.
Buy 1 or more$130 per day
Buy 5 or more$110 per day
Buy 20 or more$100 per day
Membership$3,000 per child
(44 days of camp)