The Power of Children
I believe in the power of every child to create a caring and resourceful world. Once, I observed a group of children build a fort over a period of few weeks. When I went to check on the fort, I was stunned. They had built one of the most amazing forts I had ever seen (better than any fort I built as a kid - that's for sure)! And not only did they did do it with whatever material they could find but they had welcomed kids from all ages to help them. Your kids will shape our future and I can't wait to see what is in store!
617-245-0410 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This camp must comply with regulations of Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the Cambridge Board of Health.
Unique things about this location
- A lush green field and outdoor play structure. Let imaginations run wild!
- Water activities available on warm, sunny days. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Campers will spend their time of the first floor of the school and outdoor fields avoiding those pesky stairs.
- First Day of Camp Tours will be offered between 7:45am and 9:00am.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about North Cambridge
- Cambridge families must submit additional paperwork before they are able to attend. The online orientation (below) has links to that paperwork.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
- Week 1 (June 18th-June 22nd) Specials Schedule
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Morning Drone Dome Go Karts Drone Dome Stadium Drone Dome
Afternoon Slip & Slide Stadium Slip & Slide Go Karts Slip & Slide
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Capture the Flag/Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Crazy Dough Pizza (EF, VG)
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hotdog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF, SF)
- Bagels - Plain, everything, or cinnamon raisin bagel with your choice of plain, vegetable or strawberry cream cheese from Davis Square Handcrafted Donuts & Bagels. (VG, SF, EF, and can be made DF).
- Chicken Caesar - Fresh romaine, grilled chicken and crunchy croutons with a creamy dressing (Can be made VG, GF)
- Chicken Tacos - Chicken in a tasty corn tortilla with Pico Topping from Felipe's Tacqueria (GF, SF, EF)
- Rice, Bean & Cheese Burrito - Rice, beans, cheese, and Pico wrapped up in a flour tortilla from Felipe's (VG, SF, EF)
- Pretzels - Pretzelmaker's great Plain (EF, DF) or Parmesan Pretzels with a choice of dip: Cheddar Cheese, Marinara, Nacho, Honey Mustard, Vanilla, or Caramel
- Beef Chili - Hearty bowl of chili topped with cheese and paired with a southern style biscuit (Can be EF without biscuit, and EF & DF without cheese)
- Vegetable Lo Mein - Chinese Soft Egg Noodles with Vegetables from Oriental Chinese in Medford (VG, DF)
- Chicken Fried Rice - Wok-prepared savory Fried Rice with Chicken from Oriental Chinese (DF)
- Baked Mac N Cheese - Creamy mac n cheese from Victor's Deli on Broadway (VG, EF, SF)
- Baked Ziti - A simple pasta and red sauce dish to fill all your lunch cravings from Victor's (EF, SF)
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Camp entrance is in the courtyard adjacent to the turnaround by the parking lot at Cambridge Friends School.
8:00–9:00am and 2:30–3:30pm During these hours, please access the school from the Wood Street side. Follow Wood Street to the end and into the CFS parking lot.
The turn around in front of the camp entrance will be open for through traffic and active drop off between 7:30am-9:30am and again between 4:30pm-6:00pm. If dropping off or picking up outside of these hours please park in the CFS parking lot or on adjacent streets.
Buy 1 or more$120 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)