The Power of Children
I believe in the power of every child to create a caring and resourceful world. Once, I observed a group of children build a fort over a period of few weeks. When I went to check on the fort, I was stunned. They had built one of the most amazing forts I had ever seen (better than any fort I built as a kid - that's for sure)! And not only did they did do it with whatever material they could find but they had welcomed kids from all ages to help them. Your kids will shape our future and I can't wait to see what is in store!
Phone | Email
This camp must comply with regulations of Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the Cambridge Board of Health.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about North Cambridge
- Cambridge families must submit additional paperwork before they are able to attend. The online orientation (below) has links to that paperwork.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Camp entrance can be found in the courtyard adjacent to the turnaround in the parking lot area of the Cambridge Friends School. During specific morning hours (8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.) and afternoon hours (2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.) times Cadbury Road becomes a one–way street. "Do not enter" signs are posted at the end of Cadbury Road where Cadbury Road meets Sherman Street. During these hours, please access the school from the Wood Street side. Follow Wood Street to the end and into the CFS parking lot.The turn around in front of the camp entrance will be open for through traffic and active drop off between 7:30am-9:30am and again between 4:30pm-6:00pm. If dropping off or picking up outside of these hours please park in the CFS parking lot or on adjacent streets.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.