Let's create a world where kids can be kids.
I am a seeker of joy, and I love getting to know new, like-minded people. At Steve & Kate's, I get the privilege of getting to know you and your kids. Through these relationships, I constantly hear stories from parents about how fleeting childhood is, and how much pressure kids face every day. So I create a world where kids can be just that: kids. Where freedom and play is not only encouraged, but valued. Where your kids can be their best selves, and have a heck of a lot of fun along the way.
The best part of my job is getting to know you - my Palo Alto families. I want to learn about all that excites you and even what freaks you out a little about camp. Life is tough, but camp doesn't have to be. Together, let's make this the best summer yet. - Jaimey
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Palo Alto
- Water days will be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (or on especially hot days, as needed). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- In order to honor the traditions of the school, if you plan to supplement our food options with snacks from home, we ask that you not pack any meat or shellfish.
- When you arrive at camp, you’ll be greeted by our security guard at the 4th green entrance gate. On your first day of camp, please provide proof of registration at the gate (a print out or screenshot of your registration will do!). After you check-in to camp the first time, you’ll be provided a S&K car window slick for use on future days. If you are not registered and are visiting camp for a tour during the summer, please inform the security guard who will connect you with a Steve & Kate's staff member to check-in as a guest. Note that tours are not available between 9:15am and 9:45am and 11:45am and 12:30pm.
For check-out at the end of the day, staff will start the check-out process from the comfort of your car (think In-n-Out). From there you'll park and head into our Parent Lounge to wait until your camper is ready to go home.
- Looking to carpool? A fellow camp parent is recommending a community-based App called Figure8, and we love supporting our community. The app helps parents set up carpools to camp and has some very cool features. Just search for Figure8 Kids in your app store.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 12 - Aug 11, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Limited parking for drop-off and pick-up is available on site. Please enter through the 4th green gate, where you'll be greeted by security.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.