It takes a village.
Hey camp families! I joined the Steve & Kate’s Camp family in March 2016. I’ve been working with children and families for most of my life, but the most important experience I have with children is being a mom to my two amazingly talented boys. As a parent in the community, I love getting to know other families and sharing our stories of what raising children looks and feels like. Steve & Kate’s Camp provides the opportunity to be a part of something bigger than myself. And how lucky am I to get to know you and your children and share the joy of discovery and learning?! At the Santa Monica location, my hope is to build a stronger community for all of our children. As the saying goes, “it takes a village...” And I’m excited to be part of your village!
323-272-2141 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- State of the art theater to be used for all camp events such as Antler's Up!
- Spacious black top area for sports and recreation with plenty of shade. There is no field at this location.
- As the summer heats up, water play will be offered in the afternoons, daily. We recommend families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or a change of clothes and a towel.
- Please leave scooters, skateboards, bikes, and skates, including wheelies, at home. Due to limited space, we cannot safely use these at our site.
- The campus is completely gated with a security team on site 24/7.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Santa Monica
- There is one entrance located off of Olympic Boulevard and one exit at the back of the property onto Nebraska Avenue. To safely drop off and pick up your child, please pass through the security gate and follow instructions given.
- If you plan to use a ride sharing service to pick-up your child, please prepare the driver to show ID and make sure that individual is on your camper's authorized pick up list prior to pick up.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 11 - Aug 10, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Entrance is located off of Olympic Boulevard. The security staff will direct you to parking. There is ample parking available on site.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device