Inspiring the next generation
I believe that children should have the freedom and tools to explore what they are passionate about. And if they don't know what they're passionate about yet - all the more reason for us to give them the tools and support they need to feel confident in exploring all that camp has to offer! I am so excited to work with all of the fashionistas, coders, chefs, actors, directors, and singers at Steve & Kate's Camp in Arlington this summer!
571-384-2214 | firstname.lastname@example.org
In cooperation with Arlington County Parks and Recreation.
Unique things about this location
- We are lucky to have access to an incredible courtyard at Jamestown. This is where we will set up the Slip and Slide, outdoor games, and Breadmaking. Sports and other Specials will take place in our air conditioned gym. We will not be using the playground and field, as they are not fenced in.
- Weather permitting, we will be using the Slip and Slide (our water activity) most days of the week. We recommend applying sunblock at home and sending campers with a bathing suit, change of clothes, and a towel if they would like to participate in water play.
- Kindly keep all personal electronic devices and valuables at the homestead. We don't want them to get lost or damaged. If your child absolutely must bring an electronic device to camp, be sure to check it in at HQ upon arrival where we'll keep it safe and warm. Campers are always welcome to stop by HQ and access a cell phone whenever needed- and then check that puppy back in until departure.
- Bicycles can be locked up on campus but cannot be used during the camp day, as well as rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, etc.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Arlington
- This location requires additional paperwork before campers can attend. Please check the online orientation for more information.
- Arlington Financial Aid will be available directly through the County. For more information and to request a fee reduction please contact the Arlington County Registration office at 703-228-4747.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer (AM) | Kickball (PM)
Dodgeball (AM) | Coneball (PM)
Hockey (AM) | Pillow Polo (PM)
Capture the Flag (AM) | Steal the Rubber Chicken (PM)
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Cheese Pizza from Cafe Pizzaiolo - VG, SF, EF
- Hot Dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Cold Cut Sandwiches (meat and/or cheese) - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Pulled Pork Sandwich and Slaw - SF, EF
- Grilled Chicken and Corn - GF, DF, SF, EF
- Cobb Salad - GF, SF
- Mac and Cheese - VG, SF, EF
- Fajita Bowl - SF, EF
- Burrito - VG, SF, EF
- Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken - GF, SF
- Baked Ziti - VG, SF, EF
- Turkey and Mashed Potatoes - GF, DF, SF, EF
- Ham and Sweet Potatoes - GF, DF, SF, EF
Jun 25 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Check out these other DMV sites with different camp dates: DC-Capitol Hill - (Jun 18 - Aug 3) Alexandria - (Jun 18 - Aug 17)
Curbside Drop Off and Pick Up will take place in the circle at the front of the school. If it's your camper's first day, please take advantage of the free street parking and come in for a tour!
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(39 days of camp)