Steve & Kate's Alexandria DATES: June 17 - Aug 16, 2019 ADDRESS: Alexandria Country Day School, 2400 Russell Road, Alexandria, VA 22301
Alexandria Summer Camp
I feel very lucky to be part of Steve & Kate’s Camp in Alexandria for it’s fourth, and best summer yet! What am I most excited about? Water play, sewing a pair of bedazzled jean shorts, and playing Rocks (it’s a sort of like capture the flag and freeze tag, but more awesome!) I can’t wait to meet you, so please come to the fun events that I’ll be hosting throughout the Spring. See you soon!
We offer curbside drop-off (730-9am) and pick-up (4-6pm). If you need to park, there are designated spots in the parking lot in front of the school and overflow parking is available in the church lot across the street.
FEES THAT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Buy any number of Day Passes and use them anytime.
- Get fully refunded for any unused Day Passes, automatically.
- Fees include lunch, snacks and all hours 7:30am to 6pm.
UNIQUE THINGS ABOUT THIS LOCATION
- We ask that each camper bring a labeled, reusable water bottle daily. This will help us cut down on our use of non-recyclable plastic cups.
- We are very lucky to have incredible outdoor space at ACDS that includes two playgrounds, a basketball court, and a soccer field.
- Kindly keep all personal electronic devices and valuables at home. We don't want them to get lost or damaged. If your child absolutely must bring a device or cherished stuffed animal to camp, be sure to check it in at HQ upon arrival where we'll keep it safe. Campers are always welcome to stop by HQ and access it whenever needed - and then check that puppy back in until departure.
REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Virginia requires additional paperwork before campers can attend camp, no exceptions! Please check the Online Orientation (below) for more information and to access the required paperwork.
- We offer curbside drop-off (730-9am) and pick-up (4-6pm). Just pull into the second driveway behind the school and drive around the building. If you need to park, there are designated spots in the parking lot in front of the school and overflow parking is available in the church lot across the street. If you come between 9am-4pm, pull into the first driveway, directly into the parking lot.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ONLINE ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Specials details coming soon.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
Check out our Food page for full details on daily snacks and side dishes.
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
Menu details coming soon.