When you set kids free, they soar
As a kid, I loved going to camp. Being a camper gave me the chance to branch out beyond my family and school. I got to meet people from around the world, make crafts, learn songs, and enjoy the outdoors. And now I get to deliver this experience for a living at Steve & Kate's.
I love getting to see kids soar when given the space, trust, and freedom to do so. Year after year, I have the opportunity to create a fun and safe environment that they’ll remember for a lifetime. 2018 will be my third in Bellevue (my seventh with Steve & Kate's), and I look forward to seeing some familiar faces, as well as plenty of new ones!
425-533-9478 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- Our outdoor area includes a lush grassy field, a playground, a basketball court, and shade provided by gorgeous trees. Showcase will be hosted in a scenic outdoor pavilion.
- If it's a hot day (in Washington, that would be around 80 degrees or so), there will likely be water activities offered. We recommend families apply sunblock at home and send children with a towel and a bathing suit or a change of clothes.
- Peyton will be making yet another triumphant return to our leadership team!
- During our last week (Aug 20-24), there may be more children than usual as we welcome families from our Seattle location.
- Lincoln South Food Hall will be providing our rotating daily specials and tasty pizza!
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Bellevue
- Due to fire code, there is no parking permitted in the drop-off turnaround.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Dodgeball & Cone Ball
Hockey & Pillow Polo
Capture the Flag & Steal the Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Crosta e Vino. (SF, EF)
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Mochiko Chicken Sandwich - Mochiko chicken on a steamed bao bun with a side of teriyaki sauce from Fat and Feathers. (DF)
- Bean Burrito - flour tortilla with melted cheese, Spanish rice, and beans with a side of sour cream from Barrio Luchador. (VG, SF, EF)
- Ramen Bowl with Chicken - Mochiko chicken, noodles, chicken broth, edamame, corn, and miso from Fat and Feathers. (DF, EF)
- Quesadilla - flour tortilla with melted cheese served with sides of sour cream and pico de gallo from Barrio Luchador. (VG, EF)
- Carne Asada Beef Burrito - flour tortilla, Kobe flank steak, melted cheese, Spanish rice, and beans served with a side of sour cream from Barrio Luchador. (EF)
- Tofu Poke - tofu, sweet onions, sesame oil, and seaweed salad served on a sushi rice with teriyaki sauce from Avo Poke. (VG, DF, EF)
- Hummus and Salami Box - hummus, fresh vegetables, and salami served with crostini toast from Crosta e Vino. (DF, SF, EF)
- Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl - Hoisin chicken served on sushi rice with broccoli, carrots, sesame seeds, and teriyaki sauce from Avo Poke. (DF, EF)
- Veggie Ramen Bowl - Noodles, vegetarian broth, bok choy, carrots, edamame, and miso from Fat and Feathers. (VG, DF, EF)
- Pork Rice Bowl - Root beer glazed pork served on sushi rice with broccoli, carrots, sesame seeds, and hoisin sauce from Avo Poke. (DF, EF)
Once you enter campus, follow the road past the small schoolhouse. Take a right at the stop sign and continue to the top of the parking lot to the drop-off turnaround. Please drive slowly through the parking lot as parents and/or children may be crossing the road.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device