When you set kids free, they soar
As a kid, I loved going to camp. Being a camper gave me the chance to branch out beyond my family and school. I got to meet people from around the world, make crafts, learn songs, and enjoy the outdoors. And now I get to deliver this experience for a living at Steve & Kate's.
I love getting to see kids soar when given the space, trust, and freedom to do so. Year after year, I have the opportunity to create a fun and safe environment that they’ll remember for a lifetime. 2018 will be my third in Bellevue (my seventh with Steve & Kate's), and I look forward to seeing some familiar faces, as well as plenty of new ones! - Laurel
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Bellevue
- If it's a hot day (in Washington, that would be around 80 degrees or so), please feel free to pack a suit and towel! We'll likely be doing water activities.
- During our last week (Aug 20-24), there may be more children than usual as we welcome families from our Seattle location.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 25 - Aug 24, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Once you enter campus, follow the road past the small schoolhouse. Take a right at the stop sign and continue to the top of the parking lot to the drop-off turnaround. Please drive slowly through the parking lot as parents and/or children may be crossing the road.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Details coming soon.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.