When you give kids choice, amazing things happen.
I love being apart of not just a camp but a community where parents trust me to be apart of their ‘village’. I enjoy being able to create an environment for kids to safely test creative boundaries, make mistakes while gaining trust in their own decisions, and learn to further respect others as well as themselves. It’s rewarding to see returning campers show up on the first day of camp so comfortable it’s as if camp never ended the year before. Or to see a first time 5-year-old by the end of summer who gains so much confidence and independence from making their own choices that it surprises their parent to see them run off in excitement at check-in without a hug goodbye. - Bear
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Kentfield
- Attending camp for the first time? We encourage you to show up between 8:00am and 9:00am to get checked in, take a tour of camp, and get acclimated before the unofficial start of camp at 9:30 for Kickoff.
- Weather permitting, our water days will be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (or on especially hot days, as needed). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Our last week (Aug 14-18) will have a new layout as we move into tents outside, in order to let teachers back into their classrooms. Additionally, families from our Mill Valley location will be joining us so it will be a busier week than usual.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 19 - Aug 18, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Parking is available in the Bacich Elementary parking lot with an entrance at the Sir Francis Drake & Wolf Grade intersection. There will be curbside check-in stations available in the morning from 8:00 am to 9:45 am. If you arrive outside of these hours, please check-in and check-out in our camp office. Tours will be available between 8:00-9:30am daily wth the last tour starting at 9:15am.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
June 19-23: Dodgeball
June 26-30: Soccer
July 3-7: Capture the Flag
July 10-14: Pillow Polo
July 17-21: Hockey
July 24-28: Wacky Olympics
July 31-Aug 4: Coneball
Aug 7-11: Kickball
Aug 14-18: TBD based on campers vote.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.