Is it summer yet?
This year at Steve & Kate’s San Jose, we’re creating a safe community space comfortable enough for kids to reach for their untapped potential. Our space promotes imagination, creativity, passion, and togetherness to provide an unforgettable experience. After many years of camps and classrooms, I’ve seen the wonder in kids eyes evolve into a passion that will help them be ready to take on the world.
Literally counting the days until the summertime! Until then let's get started learning about each other. - Nik
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
What can I expect?
- Unbiased adults who believe in your child's potential
- Freedom for children to design their own learning experience
- Immersive & creative studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- Healthy and delicious lunch and snacks (plus, kids can make their own!)
- First-aid and CPR-trained staff
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about San Jose
- Water play will happen in the afternoon on warm days (85 degrees and up). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- Just a heads up: there will be construction happening on the school campus, but we are well removed from it. We do not expect it to impact campers experience.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Jun 12 - Aug 4, 2017
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Please use the main parking lot or street parking.
There are currently no events scheduled in your area. Sign up to our email list to receive updates on events.
Each day at camp, we feature at least one of three show stoppers from our lineup for campers to experience. Directors at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of these Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Ready for summer?
Staff hosting program
Would you be interested in hosting international staff or staff from elsewhere in the US this summer? If so, we’re hoping to connect you with those staff members.