LET'S GROW TOGETHER
I believe in creating a safe space for children to explore their creative independence. As adults our obligation is to encourage exploration, celebrate in achievement, and mentor through mistakes. I have been involved in camping for my entire adult life, and truly believe in the positive impact of the camper experience, which provides campers the opportunity to be the best version of themselves. Steve & Kate’s Camp provides an atmosphere of trust that allows campers to make decisions and build friendships in a safe supportive environment. I can’t wait to be apart of your child’s journey through development.
408-340-7858 | email@example.com
Unique things about this location
- Water activities will be held on the hottest day of the week, or anytime the temperature is estimated to reach close to 90 degrees. The scheduled water activity day will be announced, and updated, every week on this page before Sunday night. Be sure to check back weekly for the water schedule updates. On those days you will want to send your child with a change of clothes and a towel. Also be sure to put and initial layer of sunscreen on your camper before they come to camp. We will be sure to reapply mid-day.
- Next Scheduled Water Day: Wednesday, June 13th. See you there!
- This suburban campus has a playground, basketball courts, and a large space for field activities
- Plenty of parking for drop off and pick up.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about San Jose
- San Jose Specials Schedule: Check in weekly for up to date information on our specials schedule. Updates will be made by Sunday night every week.
Here is what to expect this week: June 18 - June 22:
Monday June 18: Drone Dome and Smart Karts
Tuesday June 19: Smart Karts and Slip and Slide
Wednesday June 20: Drone Dome and Smart Karts
Thursday June 21: Drone Dome and Smart Karts
Friday June 22: Slip n Slide and PIE DAY!
Extreme Air: July 16 - August 3, Monday-Friday.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Futsal (AM) / Basketball (PM)
Pillow Polo (AM) / Dodgeball (PM)
Capture the Flag (AM) / Kickball (PM)
Soccer (AM) / Hockey (PM)
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Cheese Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Mr. Pizza Man. (EF, VG, Possible to make gluten free)
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Penne Rigati - All-Natural Grilled Chicken, Smoked Bacon, Green Onions, and Tomatoes, in Creamy Garlic Sauce and topped with Mozzarella.
- Penne Pasta w / Marinara - Homemade Red Tomato Sauce and topped with Mozzarella, Herbs, Spices, and Fresh Basil. (VG)
- Loaded Cheese Bacon Potato Bowl - Signature Creamy White Garlic Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Rosemary Potatoes, Applewood-Smoked Bacon, topped with Green Onions, Fresh Roma Tomatoes, and Cheddar Cheese. (EF possible to make VG)
- Sushi: California Roll - containing avocado, cucumber, and crabmeat, or imitation crabmeat, wrapped in vinegared rice and seaweed (EF, GF and DF possible to make VG)
- Chicken Cilantro Empanada - Beef, Potatoes, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Sauté Onions, Garlic, Salt, Pepper and Spices.
- Spinach and Cheese Empanada - Spinach, Ricotta Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Sauté Onions, Garlic, Salt, Pepper and Spices. (VG)
- Burrito - Rice, bean and cheese burrito wrapped in a four tortilla from Mexico Lindo (VG, EF,)
- Cheese Quesadilla - Cheese quesadilla in a flour tortilla from Mexico Lindo (VG, EF)
- Vegetable Fried Rice - A variety of diced vegetable served with rice Golden Rice Bowl. (VG, EF, GF)
- Chicken Fried Rice - Rice served with diced vegetables and egg with a chicken base from Golden Rice Bowl (GF)
Jun 11 - Aug 3, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Steve & Kate's Break Pop-up - April 9-13 Check out these other Peninsula sites with different camp dates: Los Altos - (Jun 11 - Aug 10)
Please use the main parking lot or street parking.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(39 days of camp)