NEW Steve & Kate’s BREAK™
LET'S GROW TOGETHER
I believe in creating a safe space for children to explore their creative independence. As adults our obligation is to encourage exploration, celebrate in achievement, and mentor through mistakes. I have been involved in camping for my entire adult life, and truly believe in the positive impact of the camper experience, which provides campers the opportunity to be the best version of themselves. Steve & Kate’s Camp provides an atmosphere of trust that allows campers to make decisions and build friendships in a safe supportive environment. I can’t wait to be apart of your child’s journey through development.
408-340-7858 | [email protected]
Unique things about this location
- This suburban campus has a playground, basketball courts, and a large space for field activities.
- Plenty of parking for drop off and pick up.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about San Jose
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
Jun 11 - Aug 3, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Steve & Kate's Break Pop-up - April 9-13 Check out these other Peninsula sites with different camp dates:
Los Altos - (Jun 11 - Aug 10)
Please use the main parking lot or street parking.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(39 days of camp)
Ready for summer?
While you can reserve your spot whenever it suits you, it’s hugely appreciated if you can give us an early indication if you’re coming. As a thank you, anyone registered by May 1st will automatically be entered in a contest to win their choice of the following activities featured at camp this summer:
- Actev Go Kart – the first electric smart-kart for kids
- Holy Stone Drone + iPad mini – drone with video feed to mobile device
- Jumparoo Deluxe – backyard water jump as seen on Shark Tank
- Anki Over Drive + iPad mini – toy of the year slot car controlled by mobile device