So much more than camp, a community of connections.
When I joined the Steve & Kate's Camp team in 2012, I thought after the summer was over I would be moving onto a career in academia, teaching sociology. Within a week of being at camp, surrounded by curiosity and creativity with exuberant campers and counselors, I knew that this was a special place. I decided then and there, I wanted to continue to be a part of this special setting. Since that first summer, Steve & Kate's Camp has continued to be a community that I love being a part of. The connections we make with each other, the creations we get to share, the fun that is had by all... this is what keeps me coming back year after year.
415-604-0082 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique things about this location
- Outdoor Sports & Rec take place on large grassy field.
- Water activities will happen every day over 85 degrees. We recommend that families apply sunblock at home and send children with a bathing suit or change of clothes, and a towel.
- We love dressing up in Santa Rosa! Theme(s) of the week will be posted on the Santa Rosa website.
- Daily access to school's brand new, state-of-the-art play structures.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Santa Rosa
- Daily Drop off/Pick up is at the rear of the campus. Please be sure to drive around to the back and look for the Steve & Kate's signs.
- Summer Themes (Campers & Counselors dress up on the Friday of each theme week)
Week 1 Pajama day
Week 2 Superhero/Princess Day
Week 3 Harry Potter Day
Week 4 Wild, Wild West Day
Week 5 Twins Day
Week 6 Sports Day
Week 7 Decades Day
Week 8 Hollywood Day
Week 9 Carnival Day
Week 10 Summer-Ween (All Week Long!)
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Dodgeball & Coneball
Hockey & Pillow Polo
Capture The Flag & Steal The Rubber Chicken
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Pizza - A classic slice of cheese pizza from Pizza Guys.
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Hot dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Tacos - Chef Shelley's Chicken Tacos with Black Beans & Pico de Gallo (Can be VG, EF, DF)
- Pozole - Chef Shelley's take on the traditional Mexican stew with pork, hominy, and a flavorful broth. (DF, SF, EF)
- Fusili Alfredo w/ Chicken - Fusili noodles with chicken in a fresh alfredo sauce from Tomatina. (SF)
- Penne & Marinara - Penne pasta tossed with marinara from Tomatina. (VG, SF)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich & Tomato Soup - A classic lunch duo recreated by Chef Shelley. (VG, SF, EF)
- Chicken Shawarma with Hummus - A Chef Shelley favorite: Slow roasted chicken, mixed with spices, and served with flat bread & hummus. (EF, SF, DF, can be VG)
- Chicken Tenders - Panko breaded & baked (not fried) chicken tenders served with mashed potatoes from KIN-Windsor. (SF)
- Vegetarian Risotto - Homemade risotto with seasonal vegetables from KIN Windsor. (VG, SF, EF)
- Minestrone Soup & Caprese Sandwich - Chef Shelley's freshly prepared minestrone soup, served with a focaccia caprese sandwich. (VG, SF, EF, can be DF)
- Baked Rigatoni with Kale Caesar Salad - Rigatoni noodles baked with marinara sauce and served with Chef Shelley's take on the classic caesar salad. (SF, VG)
Jun 11 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
Once you've entered the campus, you will pass the booth. Drive through the stop sign and continue until you have to turn to the right at the rear of the campus. On your right you will see a pick-up circle. Drive into the pick-up circle and the camp entrance will be directly to your right.
Buy 1 or more$105 per day
Buy 5 or more$95 per day
Buy 20 or more$85 per day
Membership$2,550 per child
(49 days of camp)