Joined Steve & Kate’s in 2015
I feel very lucky to be part of Steve & Kate’s Camp in Alexandria for it’s fourth, and best summer yet! What am I most excited about? Water play, sewing a pair of bedazzled jean shorts, and playing Rocks (it’s a sort of like capture the flag and freeze tag, but more awesome!) I can’t wait to meet you, so please come to the fun events that I’ll be hosting throughout the Spring. See you soon!
703-997-9147 | email@example.com
Unique things about this location
- The slip 'n' slide will be in operation most days, especially on hot days (80 degrees and higher). We recommend that families apply sunblock at home & send campers with a bathing suit, change of clothes, and a towel daily if you believe your camper(s) will be tempted to get wet.
- We ask that each camper bring a labeled, reusable water bottle daily. This will help us cut down on our use of non-recyclable plastic cups.
- We are very lucky to have incredible outdoor space at ACDS that includes two playgrounds, a basketball court, and a soccer field.
- Kindly keep all personal electronic devices and valuables at home. We don't want them to get lost or damaged. If your child absolutely must bring a device or cherished stuffed animal to camp, be sure to check it in at HQ upon arrival where we'll keep it safe. Campers are always welcome to stop by HQ and access it whenever needed - and then check that puppy back in until departure.
Location, Location, Location!
Really important information about Alexandria
- Virginia requires additional paperwork before campers can attend camp, no exceptions! Please check the Online Orientation (below) for more information and to access the required paperwork.
- We offer curbside drop-off (730-9am) and pick-up (4-6pm). Just pull into the second driveway behind the school and drive around the building. If you need to park, there are designated spots in the parking lot in front of the school and overflow parking is available in the church lot across the street. If you come between 9am-4pm, pull into the first driveway, directly into the parking lot.
- BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIRTUAL ONLINE ORIENTATION. This provides information relevant to all of our camp locations, including information and videos about how to check-in/check-out, what to bring (and not bring), and so much more.
Activities for every interest.
Whatever your child’s passion, they can push their limits at our camp.
Stop-motion animation, fashion, coding, breadmaking, sports, music, dance, and so much more.
Sports – Each day, we’ll offer a featured sport for campers of all ages and abilities, and we’ll also schedule other active games throughout the day to spice things up.
Soccer & Kickball
Basketball & Coneball
Hockey & Soccer
Pillow Polo & Steal the Rubber Chicken
Soccer & Campers’ Choice
Each day at camp, we offer at least one showstopper activity from our lineup of Specials. The Director at each location will decide when and how often to schedule each of their four Specials, so feel free to contact your Director to find out what will be scheduled each day.
VG = Vegetarian, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, SF = Soy Free, EF = Egg Free
No items contain nuts or nut products. However, some may have been prepared in areas that also produce items with nuts.
- Cheese Pizza from Cafe Pizzaiolo - VG, SF, EF
- Hot Dog - All-beef dog raised w/o antibiotics and free of phosphates, nitrates and nitrites. Condiments on the side. (EF, DF, possible to make GF)
- Sandwich - Choice of nitrate and nitrite free turkey, ham, and cheddar on a ciabatta roll with condiments on the side. (EF, possible to make VG, GF and DF)
- Pulled Pork Sandwich and Slaw - SF, EF
- Grilled Chicken and Corn - GF, DF, SF, EF
- Cobb Salad - GF, SF
- Mac'n Cheese - VG, SF, EF
- Fajita Bowl - SF, EF
- Burrito - SF, EF
- Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken - GF, SF
- Baked Ziti - VG, SF, EF
- Mashed Potatoes and Turkey - GF, DF, SF, EF
- Ham and Sweet Potato - GF, DF, SF, EF
Jun 18 - Aug 17, 2018
Need more camp? Day Passes and Memberships can be used at any location.
We offer curbside drop-off (730-9am) and pick-up (4-6pm). If you need to park, there are designated spots in the parking lot in front of the school and overflow parking is available in the church lot across the street.
Buy 1 or more$110 per day
Buy 5 or more$100 per day
Buy 20 or more$90 per day
Membership$2,700 per child
(44 days of camp)